Chocolate chip cookies
This week I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies to surprise my flatmate as she is studying for her exams at the moment. I adapted a recipe by my favourite cook, Mary Berry, and they are so yummy I thought I would share my recipe with you. They are really easy to make and incredibly moreish!
225g caster sugar
350g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
100g chocolate chips (you can also use chocolate cut up into chunks)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, eggs, chocolate chips and mix to form a dough.
4. Use a spoon to put small pieces of the mixture on a lined baking tray.
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Cool the cookies on a cooling rack before eating.