Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for the bedroom.

What do you have in your bedroom?

Comments

farzam's picture
farzam 22 November, 2016 - 16:15

In my room i have two single bed with theirs sheet , one bedside table , two wardrobe ,tow duvet and one chest of drawer.

25 users have voted, including you.
m7trf16's picture
m7trf16 8 November, 2016 - 19:43

Hi, I've twin bed, one of them to me and another bed for my big brother. So I've two pillows, two sheets, chest of drawers, two bedside tables, lamb, alarm clock and wardrobe in my room.

miracle1's picture
miracle1 24 June, 2016 - 16:49

I have got a single bed, three pillows, one bedside table, a wardrobe, a lamp, my desk and a rug.
I don't understand to mean of the sentence: "You get under the duvet before sleeping". What does "you get" mean?. "get" doesn't means "obtain"?

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 25 June, 2016 - 08:04

Hi miracle1! 'Get' can have many different meanings depending on the context. In this case it means 'put yourself', like in 'get in the car', 'get in the swimming pool' or 'get in bed'. When you see 'get' in a new context it's always good to use a dictionary or ask someone what it means. It's a very useful word! :) Best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

aviator's picture
aviator 18 June, 2016 - 14:54

In my bedroom I have double bed,slipper,television,flowerpot,bedside table,wardrobe,study desk,computer, drawer and library. I feed turtles in my bedroom

linevn's picture
linevn 28 December, 2015 - 04:04

I have 1 carpet, 1 double bed, 1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 lamp, 1 desk, 1 wardrobe in my bedroom.
I have 1 bath, 1 shower, 1 washbasin, 1 toilet, 1 soap, 1 shampoo, 1 mirror in my bathroom.

Ve4n's picture
Ve4n 20 January, 2015 - 18:17

i have: a single bed,a sheet,of course ; two duvets and one blanket which takes the place above all of the duvets; i also have 2 pillows: i can't live a night without them :) , the table for a work, the computer,a chair and lots of another useful and useless ordinary things, which majority have ; but there is one thing that minority have: my grandfather's prehistoryc wardrobe,which ,at least, is suatable for keeping clothes ...yet...

KLEA B's picture
KLEA B 4 September, 2013 - 12:50

In my bedroom i have a single bed, a pillow , carpet,wardrobe, a mirror ,a lamp,the table where i study and posters of my favorite singers