If a large animal like a lion was chasing after you, what would you do? Watch this video to see how a small porcupine defends itself.

What dangerous animals are there where you live?

Comments

superbrain's picture
superbrain 19 November, 2015 - 09:32

Pythons are the dangerous animal found mostly in estates here.these animal are huge ,and their length can be up to 6feet .they can swallow an entire goat.

bom's picture
bom 6 July, 2014 - 09:08

Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyy godd. I can't belive this.That an amazing..................
My town haves many snakes but I hate it.

MALINE's picture
MALINE 2 March, 2013 - 22:11

Hi Jonathan thank you so much for that search,I really appreciate it and to answer your question you can find porcupines in trees,they like to climb. Again thank you so much. bye Maline

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 5 March, 2013 - 03:31

Right! I never imagined a porcupine could climb. Thanks for your message and I hope you are enjoying using LearnEnglish Teens.

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 26 February, 2013 - 02:56

Hi MALINE! I wasn't sure so I searched the web for more information. I found out that porcupines and hedgehogs are NOT the same and they differ in their size, diet, behaviour and the places where they live! Read this to find out more, and then come back to LearnEnglish Teens and answer this question:

Hedgehogs prefer to stay on the ground near hedges, gardens and forests, but where can North and South American porcupines often be found?

a) in rivers
b) in trees
c) underground

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

MALINE's picture
MALINE 23 February, 2013 - 23:45

Here in México We have lots of dangerous animals like sharks,snakes,scorpions,lions,wolves,bears and crocodiles.

Etibar98's picture
Etibar98 21 February, 2013 - 13:29

Awesome. I like lions very much , They are so powerfull, but a few minutess ago I saw not all things they can do...

ink's picture
ink 13 February, 2013 - 22:08

I haven't realized that porcupine is such an curious animal.

In Poland we have bears, wolves, lynxes and one species of poisonous snakes - adder.

ramy123's picture
ramy123 13 February, 2013 - 06:36

hi everybody the god created this animals and give it ability to Defense their Enemy ,,, the dog is createful
he knows and give wise ....i love you allah .., the lion is the king of forest but when his time over will see him weak and cant move (Dying)

Hanna's picture
Hanna 12 February, 2013 - 18:05

Wolves and bears are the most dangerous animals in Ukraine. Also there are poisonous snakes and spiders in the southern regions.