Think of a number with two digits. For example, 43. Follow the Magic Gopher's instructions and he will amaze you by telling you what number you chose.

Did he get your number right? How does he do it?!

Comments

goodgirl's picture
goodgirl 7 August, 2013 - 22:46

no that's not magic he doesn't read mind it's just a very good trick that's all if you take any nember composed of 2 nembers like he said you always get 9 or 18 or 27 or 36 or 45 or 54 or 63 or 72 or 81 ...... and all those nembers have the same symbol next to it that's why gopher always get it right

subsrijei's picture
subsrijei 3 July, 2013 - 15:59

this dude is really amazing at how he can figure out your symbol when you do not click your numbers symbol.

PandaaxD's picture
PandaaxD 3 July, 2013 - 11:19

Woow! i was really surprised when he showed me the right answer but that's 'coz there are more of same symbols:) ^^

ilyaKZ's picture
ilyaKZ 26 June, 2013 - 08:44

some years ago there was a popular program in The Internet. It's name was "Magic square" (but in Russian). The system was the same. After some "games" I understood that the actions with digit are not "random". There is a special computing. And the answer will be always the same. There are 8-10 numbers which are always have the same symbol. And one of them will be your "answer" anyway. The man on the fist page has already explained the system.

Lavender's picture
Lavender 16 June, 2013 - 05:46

The second times I tried, I did not think of any number, just click 'next' 'next' but he still guessed the symbol. If he could read my mind, he would say : 'Hey, you won't get any symbol'

clsn's picture
clsn 21 April, 2013 - 10:42

This game is a tricky one.
The Magic Gopher doesn't know your number but no.9, 18, 36, 45, 54, 72, 81 always have the same symbol. =)
He trys to guess your symbol (that has greater opportunity) so most of the time, he's right !

Noelia's picture
Noelia 10 April, 2013 - 18:26

The symbol is the same for all the multiples of nine!!!
Yujuu!!
I can sleep now!!!
GOOD NIGHT!!!

Noelia's picture
Noelia 10 April, 2013 - 18:23

I believe in maths!!!
I know the trick!!!
All the number are multiple of nine!!!
Example:
1) 23 => 2+3= 5 => 23-5= 18
18= multiple of nine!!!

2) 47=>4+7= 11=> 47-11= 36
36= MULTIPLE OF NINE!!!

I'm a genius!!!

neha's picture
neha 6 April, 2013 - 10:41

Gopher got all them right.♥$$$$$
i know all this are tricks
andyazanx poll realized it though we couldn't

neha's picture
neha 6 April, 2013 - 10:33

You are really cool .......yazanX poll....you are amazing.... I was thinking about this a lot but I couldn't get it....
THANKS a lot yazanXgnm poll