Vocabulary exercise to help learn words to talk about what you do every day.

What time do you wake up on school days?

Comments

Natalija's picture
Natalija 18 May, 2013 - 14:39

Hey, Student11
Thanks for your reply. I don't think it's boring, on the contrary, it's very useful. I'm like you, I'm very diligent and I like to dedicate myself completely to studying. It's hard, but gives great results. I agree with you, I don't like strict daily routine too, and I always try to do something different every day.
Best wishes:)

Student11's picture
Student11 19 May, 2013 - 01:33

What`s up? Are you Okay? I hope so. My fellow
I have good news for you. Yesterday I thought in your question. I analysed the people`s behaviour in the library, when they study. I discovered that people eat “hard food”, see e.g. the people lunch`s lunch eat eggs, rice, chickens (my friends), orange juice, and so on. It is intolerable in our digestion. The draw food, I guess is the best diet for all people, particularly in students. Nuts, water, fruits, vegetables draw, and so on; it food is super energy to human. In the week I have a diet for this style, consequences about my resilience, my concentration, my health’s status is very good. While “hard food” consumer I view exhausted, unhappy. Yesterday I study in the library from 9:30 AM to 8 PM with a break for eat nuts and apples and inhale fresh air, my dinner weren´t food draw, the vegetables cooked composed of the dish.

Yesterday, I started the exemplar “Great expectations” by C. Dickens, blessings for your recommendation. Thank you, read the guilty story of Pip is a brilliant decision. And I support when you study, you don`t wear warm clothes. You attempt there and your body answers with a briskness mental activity.

What do you think? It is an awesome or poor idea?

Ta-ta for now. Dickens would say "That`s all for now, old chap".

Natalija's picture
Natalija 19 May, 2013 - 13:28

Hi, Student11
I'm OK, thanks:). I agree with you about food you've mentioned. I eat nuts and apples almost every day, it can really boost your memory. Hard food like eggs, meat and sweets is really bad for our concentration.
Great expectations is an amazing book, as well as Charles Dickens. I'm glad you like it.
Yes, I agree, wearing warm clothes isn't recommendable while studying, you're completely right.
Buy, buy:)

Student11's picture
Student11 17 May, 2013 - 02:11

Is it incredible? No, Turkish people are lazy. I am kidding! Our schedule is coupled with the Sun.
Bye, Angélica.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 2 May, 2013 - 03:03

Hi MikadoRyugamine! Why does school start so early? Is that the normal starting time in your country? I hope at least you finish a bit earlier too, otherwise that's a very long school day.
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Lavender's picture
Lavender 3 June, 2013 - 07:30

My school stars at the same time as yours. But I live not far from school so I usually wake up at 6:30 and still can handle to get there on time!

MALINE's picture
MALINE 21 April, 2013 - 01:38

I wake up at six and have breakfast usually a bowl of cereal or a milkshake,I love milkshakes especially of "mamey" (a sweet fruit) or banana with chocolate mmmmmmmmhhhh :-)

Natalija's picture
Natalija 19 April, 2013 - 09:16

I wake up at 7 o'clock for school and sometimes it's hard for me, because I like sleeping, but I think it's good to wake up early, because you have more time later to do things you have planned. My classes start at 8 o'clock. I'd like to have more time for sleeping, but sometimes it's impossible, because I have so many duties at school and extracurricular activities, but I usually get about 8 hours of sleeping.

emitis's picture
emitis 20 April, 2013 - 06:59

Hi something nice! as you know everyone like more sleeping, especially in the morning, but who can do that? i agree with you.

serap's picture
serap 18 April, 2013 - 19:54

I wake up at 07.00 and I wash my hands then I have breakfast. I go to school at 08.00. This is my daily routine. That's all. :-)

ellen's picture
ellen 17 April, 2013 - 17:58

I wake up at 6:00 and I go to school at 7:45
There is a day for me routine.
I would like to follow every day
It is very entertain.

Demy's picture
Demy 17 April, 2013 - 12:19

Hey ;)
I wake up at 6.00 o'clock, but it's very hard for me, because I go to sleep especially in 12.00. In weekends I wake up at 8.00 or 9.00 :) In general I think people should sleep around 8 - 10 hours. Lucky people who have this possibility ;)))

mama's picture
mama 2 September, 2013 - 18:48

hi demy,
even if i sleep early it would be difficult for me to wake up it's as if my is telling me to go back to bed. but i force myself to get up from bed, but i try to wake up by 5:00am.

emitis's picture
emitis 20 April, 2013 - 06:51

Hi demy. I think you go to bed late. if you go to bed earlier you can more sleep. i'm agree with you about sleeping time and we never can do that.

Demy's picture
Demy 22 April, 2013 - 13:23

Thank you for advice emitis :) Now I try go to bed in 10 o'clock, but I have an exams so I should prepare myself and it's very hard, because in my school is a lot of homework... So I completely agree with you <3 Thanks for reply :)