Can you write a caption for our this week's footy-inspired photo?

Write your caption below.

Comments

Sherry4869's picture
Sherry4869 17 May, 2020 - 15:35

When I was young I was very good at football. I supported myself then. Do you know which player do I supporting now? I hope that you can guess.YEEEEAAAAH!!!!!!!!!That's me!!!! Now I am supporting myself as a player. What did you think about me? Tell me please.plx plx plx
{plx means please}

sanpai28's picture
sanpai28 18 October, 2015 - 13:06

You see my pictures...well they are my pictures when I was a football player. Now I've changed my hairstyle and my job, too. I'm not a handsome footballer anymore.....I'm a funny couch now!
I hope it'll be funny. :)

Ayan's picture
Ayan 2 May, 2014 - 16:55

Oh, I like footbal but I don't play football.. This is interesting photo... :)))))

NMemmedova's picture
NMemmedova 16 March, 2014 - 16:39

I DON`T LIKE FOOTBALLL...BUT MY BROTHER LIKE.......I THINK FOOTBALL IS NOT VERY INTERESTING........

Fatime143's picture
Fatime143 10 February, 2014 - 18:15

I love football.I am a football fan.I like watching and playing football.It is footy-inspired photo.

Negar1995's picture
Negar1995 30 August, 2013 - 16:52

hey dude!!all of the world will know me i will become a success.listen every one the best football player is......!!!

SARAH K's picture
SARAH K 12 July, 2013 - 14:04

HI,
I would like to know if the team of the site is organising any competition. I heard for a competition three months ago, but I could not participate in it.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 31 August, 2013 - 03:22

Hi! Sorry to reply so late, but I've only just seen your message! Well, I'm afraid we don't have any competitions planned at the moment. We’ve been working on our new Skills section and having our summer holidays too so we haven’t thought much about a competition.
What kind of competition would you like? Do you have any good ideas?
Thanks for your question!
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 3 June, 2013 - 19:07

Hi asi,
Please don't write all your comments in CAPITAL LETTERS. On the internet this looks as if you are shouting.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

spongebob's picture
spongebob 1 June, 2013 - 14:54

i`m so beautiful when i play football
but with this new hairstyle now...i don`t like it