Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for things you find in the living room.

What do you usually do in the living room? Do you do your homework there?

Comments

SLMT's picture
SLMT 21 June, 2017 - 05:24

In the living room,I always watch TV. It's the only place I can spend my time with my family. Sometimes,I talk my mom and dad watching TV.My holidays are spent in the living by lying on the sofa.But I never do my homework there.I can't concentrate well.Sounds of TV,noises from the road,my familys' conversation disturb my studying.That's why living room is not in my list where I like to study in my house.

spiderman007's picture
spiderman007 3 March, 2017 - 15:21

l usually do my homework in the living room because it is a quiet place. When l invite guests we spend time in the living room. We listen to music and play computer or board games.

hgsmf's picture
hgsmf 26 August, 2016 - 04:45

I always watch TV, use my mobile or laptop,sit with my family and listen to music . Also I sometimes do my homework there.

vertan's picture
vertan 23 May, 2016 - 12:12

I usually watch TV but just sometime becouse i don't like watch TV , i prefer PC games

Ken's picture
Ken 23 January, 2016 - 13:36

The livigroom is where I often couch on the sofa watching TV, listening music and reading books. I sometimes do my honework there watching telly and hearing music.
◖ฺ|⌯˃̶₎₃₍˂̶ ॣ|◗·˳♪⁎˚♫

jimm9x's picture
jimm9x 23 January, 2016 - 12:38

The living room is the place where all my family often watch TV, surf internet, watch movie and play games so i often very noise, I never do my homework there.

LoveEnglish7's picture
LoveEnglish7 28 November, 2014 - 20:37

I don't spend a lot of time in the living room,but when I'm there I am usually watcing tv.I never do my homework there beacause it's always someone there and it can be noisy.

NMemmedova's picture
NMemmedova 28 March, 2014 - 19:27

İ have a lot of books.
İ love read books.
My hobby is reading book.Also i like watch tv..

cklj's picture
19484x
cklj 26 January, 2014 - 13:31

Usually I watch TV, read books, eat and relax in my living room. I always do the homework in the living room unless it's something I have to search for on Net, because my computer is in my bedroom.

AnaB's picture
AnaB 6 January, 2014 - 16:29

Usualy, I watch there TV and water mum's plant sometimes. I don't spend so much time in living room. I have my room where I listen music, write my homework and poems, spend time with my friends, spend time in reding, going online etc. :)

Toma English's picture
Toma English 24 July, 2013 - 22:07

I watch TV , take a nap , playing anything like Cards with my brother ,etc..
and Yes , I do my homework there & Studying there as well ! :D

emitis's picture
emitis 17 April, 2013 - 11:47

I usually whathing TV, listen to the musics, play game and spend time with my parents in the living room. Sometimes i do my homework in the living room but often i do that in my own rom or my bed room.

Natalija's picture
Natalija 22 March, 2013 - 12:03

I don't spend a lot of time there. I have my own room and a room for studying, so I do my homework there, hang out with my BFF, listen to the music, watch films etc. My parents spend a lot of time in living room, as well as my sister, but I prefer to stay alone, in my own world.

MALINE's picture
MALINE 19 March, 2013 - 02:03

I never do my homework at the living room , I do it in my bedroom. I like to listen to the music and play in my living room.

RehinaParker's picture
RehinaParker 1 March, 2013 - 14:51

In my living room i do so many thinks for example: listen music, learning, sleeping, playing etc...

IvaParker's picture
IvaParker 25 February, 2013 - 16:08

in living room i do a lot of thing , i do my homework , listen music and sometimes i sleep there and etc

deni denisa's picture
deni denisa 9 December, 2012 - 19:55

I usually watch TV with my family,listen to the music..Yes i always do my homework in the living room..