Play Wordshake and see how many points can you get in 3 minutes. Longer words score more points!

How many words can you make from the random assortment of 16 letters in a time limit of 3 minutes. Remember to spell the words correctly and remember, the longer the words, the more points you will score.

How many points did you score in three minutes?

Comments

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 28 May, 2012 - 13:02

Hi Starlette Lady,
Congratulations! We always like to hear from our users so please continue to tell us your scores. Thanks for all your comments in the other sections of the site too. It's great to have you here on LETeens! :)
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 23 May, 2012 - 06:08

Well done to all of you! :-) Thanks for playing and enjoying the game. Keep on trying to beat your score and get a new personal best! I wonder what the world record for this game is...

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 21 May, 2012 - 17:16

That's a good score, Starlette Lady! So, what were your longest words? Next time, aim for 50 points. Just a few more points - you can do it!

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Simon's picture
Simon 19 May, 2012 - 04:11

Good scores everybody, well done.  Which game do you prefer, WORDSHAKE or SUSHI SPELL?

Simon (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Simon's picture
Simon 9 May, 2012 - 04:47

Hi Guys.

So pleased you like the game, remember to tell us your best score!

Simon (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Rhineluvs1D's picture
Rhineluvs1D 8 July, 2013 - 17:39

Hi Simon.
I just started here that's why I don't know about a lot of things so I have a question for you. What is that trophy sign under the users account?I know I am disturbing you but will you please take out some minutes to answer my question?

mpampoll's picture
mpampoll 23 August, 2013 - 12:46

hi..........rhineluvs1D.................COULD I ASK YOU STH??????????you see i am from greece and i just now become a member so could you please help to understand the whole sytem...............bye,bye.bye.................

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 9 July, 2013 - 06:26

Hi Rhineluvs1D and welcome to LearnEnglish Teens! I'm replying for Simon because I think he's a bit busy. The trophy shows how many people have voted for your comments. They do that by clicking on the red heart in the top-right-hand corner of the message. You can also show other users that you like their comments by voting for them. And the symbol underneath the trophy shows how many comments you've written in total. Good luck!
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)