Think of a number with two digits. For example, 43. Follow the Magic Gopher's instructions and he will amaze you by telling you what number you chose.

Did he get your number right? How does he do it?!

Comments

LiliyaM's picture
LiliyaM 25 January, 2014 - 14:07

This is mathematic`s tricks,right? When you do not make those moves,like2+3 and so on,gopher is wrong... this is something with numbers..... But for us easier to believe in magic and don`t try to explain it..... But this is such a good game)

AnD's picture
AnD 20 March, 2014 - 09:58

It doesn't matter if you move the mouse on not :) Maybe, when you move the mouse, you get it wrong.
It's just a math trick. The ONLY NUMBERS YOU CAN GET are devideable by 9. And all of them have the same symbol XD

RAGSANA99's picture
RAGSANA99 13 January, 2014 - 14:46

OH yes he got my number which I meant but I didn t know how he found it I want to thank its creater

BojanLaz's picture
BojanLaz 10 January, 2014 - 21:45

I found out how to trick him! Find your symbol but once u find it look at him in the eye and think of another symbol! That's how he'll never get it right :P

cranberry's picture
cranberry 19 December, 2013 - 18:16

This game is quit simple, No mater witch numer you choose you always get one of these numbers 9 18 27 36 45 54 63 72 81. The symbol of those numbers is the same. And if you wonder why the symbol is diffrent every time It`s becous they change the symbol every time you play. I immediately realized that when I saw the symbols change after one game.

DoctorWho's picture
DoctorWho 18 December, 2013 - 16:00

It's not hard to do this. The point is that there are several numbers that what ever number you pick will get some of that number.
For example:
83->8+3=11-> 83-11=72
84->8+4=12-> 84-12=72
Any number you pick your answers will be some of these numbers: 9,18,27,36,45,54,63,72,81 and if you look closely they all have same symbol :)
It's not magic trick, it's math trick, but still it's great :)