Vocabulary exercise to help learn words to talk about what you do every day.

What time do you wake up on school days?

Comments

egp2eamp's picture
egp2eamp 11 May, 2014 - 13:42

I wake up at 6:00 a.m. on weekdays. at first I am brushing teeth and have breakfast and after that i go to school by bus at 8:00 a.m.

dzeni's picture
dzeni 14 March, 2014 - 17:39

On school days I wake up at 6:30. It is sometimes very difficult, specially in winter. Then is cold and all around me is dark, I am sleepy so I don`t want to left my warm and comfortable bed. But I must because school calls. When I arrive at school I notice that all my friends are sleepy even teachers. Then it`s all easier because you know that you aren`t the only one who is sleepy.

justcricketforme's picture
justcricketforme 22 February, 2014 - 03:06

In winters, I get up at 6:15. When our school starts at nine in winters, I get up at seven. In summers I get up at 4 or 5am.

mostafaomar's picture
mostafaomar 29 January, 2014 - 04:04

first i wake up at 7:30am, then i get up at 8:30 a.m when my father calls me to leave bed, then i take a shower,and i pray to god,then i sometimes eat breakfast in home,but i usually eat breakfast out home, finally i wear my clothes,and i go to work.

After work i come back home then i take a shower then I eat lunch then i pray to god then i take a nap at 6:00 p.m then i read the news on the internet.

cklj's picture
19483x
cklj 15 January, 2014 - 12:25

On school days I wake up at 07:15 a.m. or 09:00 a.m. sometimes. The time I wake up depends on my shift in school.

Klein's picture
Klein 22 November, 2013 - 20:47

I get up at 7 o' clock and my lessons begin at 8 o' clock. That's not too hard for me because i don't like sleeping too much and i go to bed early. :)

bazinabaz's picture
bazinabaz 17 November, 2013 - 08:39

hi ... i get up early at 6:30 then i have shower sometimes i have breakfast and brush my theet
after that i go to my friend's home then we go to school

princessred124's picture
princessred124 5 November, 2013 - 16:51

Hey Anna Fang....... I wanna ask u a question. Why do u wake up so early???? 4:30 a.m! OMG :P!

princessred124's picture
princessred124 5 November, 2013 - 16:47

ummm....I wake up at 6:30 a.m and have a shower. I get dressed and have hot breakfast. Then I go to school by car. When I come home, I have lunch and a nap when am very tired. I surf internet, afterwards, and watch T.V. After all that, I study. Nothing special then, just have dinner and then go to sleep. For weekends, it's totally opposite!! I enjoy a lot, believe me! Sometimes, I just go outing or shopping+cinema with my friends. soooooooooooo well that's all NOW :D!

mayra's picture
mayra 11 October, 2013 - 02:49

I get up at 5:00 in the school and sometimes it is difficult for me because it's very early, but I take the bus very early to get to school 7:30 usually always late. In school I have to much fun and learn too is a day of heavier I leave school usually 4:0 to make my task to get to school as I shower at night sleep to end all task go to school on Saturdays .

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 11 October, 2013 - 05:32

Hi mayra! It sounds like you're very busy. :) Do students usually have to go to school on Saturday in your country? What do you mean when you say 'learn too is a day of heavier'? Sorry, I didn't understand that.
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Lavender's picture
Lavender 3 September, 2013 - 09:50

Hi mama.
Where are you from?
Do you go back to school or still on summer vacation?
Yeah I'm glad we're friends....

mama's picture
mama 2 September, 2013 - 17:15

hi, friends
am daniella, it nice meeting you guys, i usually wake up by 5:00am
at first i take a shower ,then i have my breakfast, then am off to school, i usually get to school around 7:30am we have our morning assembly, then lesson starts.

nguyentk90's picture
nguyentk90 14 August, 2013 - 02:28

Hi,

I'm going to tell you guys about my daily routine.
I wake up at 6:00. Firstly, I brush my teeth. I usually have breakfast with my friends and after that I go to work by motobike. After work, I go home and relax with film or game. That's it for now.

Thanks,
Edward.

Lavender's picture
Lavender 23 August, 2013 - 14:56

Hi Edward.
I like to read your comment. How long do you work a day?
By the way, your little super man is so funny :)