Vocabulary exercises to help learn different types of jobs.

What job would you like to do in the future?

Comments

SLMT's picture
SLMT 20 June, 2017 - 08:44

I would like to be an civil structuarl engineer coz my mom is also one of them.I am very proud of my mom and I really want to be like her.I grew up by watching only my mom.I almost always spent my holidays at my mom office when I was young.I am really interested in drawing and housing .That's why I really want to be a civil engineer.

BubblyUnicorn16's picture
BubblyUnicorn16 21 November, 2016 - 18:18

I want to become a photographer. I think that being a photographer would be nothing but fun. All you do everyday is capture the beauty of the world.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 22 November, 2016 - 01:50

Hi BubblyUnicorn16. That would be an interesting job. Do you practise taking photos? What kinds of things do you like taking photos of?
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

hgsmf's picture
hgsmf 26 August, 2016 - 04:32

I would like to be an engineer to design buildings,houses,apartments and flats. I like the numbers and designs .

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 3 July, 2016 - 16:26

What kind of job I would like to be in the future depends on what kind of book I am reading. I cherished ambitions of becoming a teacher after reading " The rainbow troops" by Hirata, with a
beautiful and noble dream that I will give the fire of hope and desire to underprivileged children. But afterward, I completely forgot that mission, reading the book " What I talk about when I talk about running" by Murakami motivated me to become a smart runner who has many outlooks about life. Unfortunately, the prospect of a healthily mental and physical person collapsed when I have intention of getting into a medical uni and become a veterinarian as I was impressed by the book " I'm Beto " by Nhat Anh....long after, I hoped to set up my own business, establish a company and become successful like Adam Khoo,....

I haven't decided which career I would like to be in the future, but I will try many different jobs to gain experience and then I'll realise which one suit my hobby and ability.

MirMujtaba's picture
MirMujtaba 10 March, 2016 - 23:34

I am a civil Engineer and I love to listen read and write and calculate and design of building books
I hope to I will be a great engineer in the world

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20528x
Tina - Coordinator 11 March, 2016 - 06:16

Hi MirMujtaba,
Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish
 Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglish Teen Team).

Ken's picture
Ken 10 March, 2016 - 09:06

What does a fortune teller do? What kind of job?? I've often heard people go off the right path thanks to them...
・*・:≡( ε:)

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 22 March, 2015 - 09:06

Hi JOVANI,
Thanks for your comments. I changed your username because it looked like it was your first name and last name. We remind you not to share your personal details online, including your full name. Please read our House Rules carefully.
Thanks and enjoy LearnEnglish Teens,
Joanna
(LearnEnglish Teens team)

SherlockHolmes_13's picture
SherlockHolmes_13 25 July, 2014 - 13:09

I want to be a particle physicist at CERN. And I'm going to study at Cambridge. :D

clp920's picture
clp920 24 June, 2016 - 14:45

but, unfortunately, you have sailed away with Gandalf and the rest of the guys to unknown destination >_<