How would you look with red hair? Charlie wants to find out. Watch him dye his hair red in this video clip!

Do you think Charlie's new red hair looks cool? Would you like to change your hair colour?

If you liked Charlie, why not read this to find out more about him and his videos.

Comments

Natalija's picture
4 April, 2013 - 17:55

I don't like his hair; it's too extravagant for me. But if he feels nice, why not? I would never do such thing, I love my naturally blonde hair and I wouldn't destroy it with any color, it's much more healthier and naturally to have your hair color, not some ugly colors, like red, pink, green etc. NEVER!

merlin's picture
6 March, 2013 - 20:01

he look great with this new red hair but it looks better with his normal color .i have never change my colour hair

allobi's picture
9 February, 2013 - 11:12

Well,I must say that I love Charlie' s new hair and I really want to dye my hair like that. But like you guys, my parents would never allow me to do so!

bepochka's picture
23 January, 2013 - 13:07

his hair is shiny, so I guess it was an expensive hair die ;)

I wonder if one can really die their own hair without leaving any undied areas...

Lady in Pink's picture
12 July, 2012 - 11:27

Charlie's new look is very cool .I'd like to change my hair colour but I think my parents never allow me

Medo's picture
4 July, 2012 - 08:48

I think it's agreat idea , but! i will never change my hair color .
because my parents never allow me! * * *

Oompaloompa's picture
26 June, 2012 - 18:05

My friends and I think that Charlie's new hair coulur looks original and cool :), but we don`t want ot dye our hair because it can look weird...:(

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
26 June, 2012 - 15:24

Wow, it seems like we all like Charlie's red hair. I wonder if he's kept his red hair... or if he's changed it again! What colour hair would you like to see him try next?

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

SARAH K's picture
14 July, 2013 - 12:11

I would like to see it with pink, yellow or purple hair. And also with a different hairstyle. I am curious.

Nil0far's picture
21 June, 2012 - 14:50

He's so gorgeous with his new red colour hair! And I like his accent too! Pure British :D Well I like my hair colour right now but if I grow up, I'd like to use some brown colour in my hair...Not all of it! Just some parts ;)

Little Dragon's picture
19 June, 2012 - 03:27

Charlie's so funny and cute. I love him in the red hair. It's really great.
I like the ending of the clip most. He says :" Have you got anything to say before we leave, mr. head ?" . That's so amusing.
Well, changing my hair colour is great, but my parents don't allow me to do it. They think that's the thing for bad teenagers to do. But I don't think so. Dying hair isn't bad. Older people in Vietnam don't like their children's hair be red, brown or blond. The majority of them think that is weird.

Jo - Coordinator's picture
14 June, 2012 - 08:17

You're right Blue Sea, he is a witty guy!  He always makes me laugh.

Joanna (LearnEnglishTeens Team)

Blue sea's picture
13 June, 2012 - 22:26

I think that he's witty and cute....Dying my hair kind of change..even it's a simple change...Frankly i want big
changes in my life ..." i'm chasing a dream of big change" :))

BellaBelela's picture
13 June, 2012 - 15:47

I think that some thing like changing my hair color will be funny But I prefer changing one of my bad habit
............