Vocabulary exercises to help you learn words to talk about your home.

What's your favourite room in your house? What do you usually do in your favourite room?

Comments

Toma English's picture
24 July, 2013 - 21:25

My favourite room is my room! :D ,, I play on my guitar :D

otarsichinava's picture
1986x
24 May, 2013 - 08:10

hi , i am from georgia, i live in tbilisi, near to railway station. i have not big flat, but i have my room, it is my favourit room, because every free or busy time i spent there. when i have free time, i play xbox in my room, read some book, or just relax and listening music. On the weekend my friends come my home, and together we watching Football in my room.

lazishvili's picture
1 April, 2013 - 10:41

my favourite room in my house is my bedroom and kitchen. In my bedroom i usually do my homework, listen music,rest and receive my friends.my room is quiet, small and lovely :). The kitchen is important room in many houses for all of my family. Which i and my mother are cooking good foods and cakes.

marikuna121's picture
1977x
31 March, 2013 - 11:02

my favorite room is bedroom, where I'm have quite area, where i can relax, read books. It's very important for me.

sofi sofia's picture
29 March, 2013 - 21:28

My favorite room is bed room, where i am alone and quite...it's very comfortable and very nice for me :)) here i can to do homework, listen music, watch TV...in my room i often receive my friends and we can to do everything :)) <3

marii777's picture
28 March, 2013 - 21:56

My favourite room is my bedroom. there i study, rest, recieve my friends.. my room is very comfortable for me))

tikunkulebi's picture
26 March, 2013 - 19:13

My favourite room is my badroom . I love to stay alone and listen to music,watch movies…My room is decorated as I wished and it is very comfortable for me.

svetlanaargvliani's picture
26 March, 2013 - 17:26

My favourite room is our kitchen. Perhaps the kitchen is the most important room in many houses, but it is particularly so in our house because it's not only where we cook and eat, but it's also the main meeting place for the family and friends.
I have so many happy memories of times spent there: special occasions such as homecomings, Christmas dinner, sitting down to read the newspaper with a steaming hot mug of coffee.
Whenever we have a party all, people go to the kitchen. It always ends up the fullest and noisiest room in the house.
So what does this special room look like? It's quite big, but not huge. Its big enough to have a good-sized rectangular table in the centre. There is a large window above the sink, which looks out onto two apple trees in the garden. The cooker is at one end, and above it there is a wooden cupboard .
At the other end is a wall with a notice-board, which tells the story of our lives, past, present, and future, in words and pictures: a school photo of the children, a postcard from Auntie, the menu from Chinese restaurant, a wedding invitation for next Saturday. All our world is there for everyone to read!
All our friends come straight into the kitchen and join in whatever is happening there. The kettle goes immediately and then we all sit round the table, drinking tea.
Without doubt some of the happiest times of my life have been spent in our kitchen.

ekatoidzeeka's picture
25 March, 2013 - 20:42

my favourite room is my bedroom,i usually do my homework there, also i receive my friends there and talking about our life and bussines.when i am busy and can't go to the kitchen i have breakfast in my bedroom,i know that it is inconvenient but there no other way :(

mariami 5555's picture
25 March, 2013 - 17:24

there are many room im my house...but all of tham i like my badroom,gecause when i'am vary tired i have completely relax here..oll off my favourite things i keep there.for example toys,jewelry and many interesting books...when my friends come to me we enjoy very much in my badroom,play entertainment gaims and etc...and free time i like to read interesting books here,do my homework and etc..my room is the most confortable room in my house..i like it very much

Natalija's picture
21 March, 2013 - 17:30

I like my bedroom the most. It's my kingdom and the place where I can completely relax, listen to the music and watch my favourite films. I really like my bedroom. It's decorated in the way I like and it has all I need. I like the most bed, closet and balcony. I like hanging out with my BFF there.

marli's picture
19892x
26 February, 2013 - 15:45

ahhhhhhhhhhh my rooooooom.i usually stay there when i doing my home works or i am dancing,listening music,wearing clothes etc

Demy's picture
4 February, 2013 - 21:02

The most of all I like my bedroom) Because it is my private territory) I can make there everything I would like to make

Katrina's picture
24 July, 2012 - 10:46

My favorite room is our living room where our family members can be together watching some TV shows and talking about some recent things. It is very warm.

princess plant5's picture
19 July, 2012 - 17:18

my fav room is diningroom...
all guests come there n i like to b entertained by my guests lol...
n usally whenever my mood is so i bring mu laptop here n cheak my facebook , yahoo accounts as well

Blue sea's picture
22 June, 2012 - 18:05

i think that game or quiz whatever...it has to be levels HARD, medium ,EASY ...
My favourite places are my bed room and the balcony ...in my bed room i'm just surfing on the internet on my lab top ..checking out my account on Facebook and by the way i hate pop-ups .you know they're silly & useless....when u want to get some air or to solve problem on your special seat with cup holder you need to be in balcony instantly ....Good feeling