Sam hasn't done his homework again. Can he avoid getting in trouble?

Do you hand in your homework on time? Have you ever made up an excuse about it? Did the teacher fall for it?

Comments

Synteck's picture
Synteck 20 July, 2014 - 00:12

I remember to do this some times in my school classes but I promise don´t do it anymore!

tajana's picture
tajana 9 July, 2014 - 13:04

I always do my homework, but a lots of my friends don’t, so they copy it from me. Sometimes is annoying, but they are my frineds. I think it is better to do the homework, because you can learn something new.

MilanaD's picture
MilanaD 2 July, 2014 - 10:44

I always do my homework. I'm trying to understand all subjects. With each class is becoming more difficult and I need only 3 subjects for university entrance but I want to graduate with honors and get a "gold medal".

Ganesdita's picture
Ganesdita 4 June, 2014 - 17:33

I always do my homework on time . . . if I remember it. :D
But I keep trying to note all the tasks that my teachers ask and do that soon. So, It could prevent me to be forgetful and careless (such as I left my homework that day in my home)

YouAreMyHeart's picture
YouAreMyHeart 22 April, 2014 - 01:58

I usually hand in my English homework on time. English is one of my favorite subjects, math is too. The day before of the testing day, I sometimes don't do my homework at all. Then the next day, my teacher asks for the homework and I say that I left my homework at home but she falls for it. But in my mind, I do not do the right things that I have to do and I am very blue about it. I promise that I never lie my teachers again. I think tell the truth to the teachers is the best responsible.

susucck's picture
susucck 2 April, 2014 - 19:37

Some times I don't do my homeworks although I have the time.
well it depends on the mood of the cases

LillyPotter45's picture
LillyPotter45 29 March, 2014 - 14:52

Usually, I hand in my homeworks. But when I have many tests and homeworks, sometimes I don't do them. But my teachers forgive me, because it's a rare situation. However, my friends never do their homeworks, and sometimes they just copy them. I don't thing it's a good idea, because in the future they won't have anyone to borrow them their homework, but I don't say nothing to them, because they're my friends.

loveminem's picture
loveminem 14 March, 2014 - 20:55

I'm not doing my homework all the time, and I'm not really proud of it. Sometimes I forget about it, so, I'm doing it in school. In the most cases, I'm doing my homework in school, although I know that I should do at home, no because of my teacher, who will give me plus or minus for my homework, but, because of me, who needs to excerice at home.

June's picture
June 3 March, 2014 - 16:23

I don't have to hand in my homework everyday because my teachers often don't have enough time to check it all.
Just one year ago, I did my homework on time voluntarily. But now, I don't. The reason is that unlike my old teachers, my new teachers usually don't choose specific exercises for me, instead, they tell me to do all. I have been trying but I just can't finish it on time because it's too long and too difficult. I must also revise the lessons on my own since at school, I can't catch up with what the teachers say and it's time-consuming too. However, my teachers will be extremely angry if they know I didn't do all the exercises. So a friend of mine advised me to copy the homework first, then try to understand it. It's such a shame but we really don't have another choice. When we get good grades for our exams as we remember how to solve them, although we actually do it by ourselves, we're still sad. What do we do homework for?!

dzeni's picture
dzeni 3 March, 2014 - 13:06

I am a good student so I always do my homework. In my class homework does a few students. Other students always copy our homework. It is really irresponsible but they are my friends and I do not blame them. When I was younger I sometimes forgot my homework and I made up an excuse. At first my teacher was angry but then she forgive me.

infinityxoxo's picture
infinityxoxo 20 February, 2014 - 16:52

Sometimes I can totally forget my homework (usually because I watch too many MOVIES,and I'm not very proud of it lol) but I always tell the truth to my teacher. But this year I've started doing my homework regularly and I've also noticed that my grades are a lot better than last year. It's better for you to do your homework every day because you get to study at the same time,instead of studying the day before the big exam. :)

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 20 February, 2014 - 15:00

Hi milimax24,
I have removed your Skype username from this comment. We do not allow our users to share personal details like phone numbers or skype IDs. Please read our House rules for more information about this.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

justcricketforme's picture
justcricketforme 18 February, 2014 - 12:20

Usually I hand it at time but, A few times I had to come up with excusess and the teachers actually fell for them! Once I forget to do the my Maths project since it wasn't written in my HW diary. I got lucky that day, our Maths teacher is pretty strict I thought maybe she'll award me witha big fat egg shaped zero but she said she had extended the Maths project to next week! Still working on time is best. You won't lose anything if you do it on time!

Klein's picture
Klein 14 December, 2013 - 07:43

I usually do my homework on time, but i don't do it when i haven't so much time, because i go to so many activities outside of the school... Teachers understand it.. But i don't do my homework very, very rarely.. :D

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 1 December, 2013 - 03:05

Hi Ninosha. Sorry, at the moment the tasks are not iPad compatible. :( Do you have a computer that you can use to do the tasks? But the good news is, we are working on upgrading the site so the tasks will work on iPads soon. Please hold on!
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

QueenD's picture
QueenD 27 November, 2013 - 10:11

I always hand in homework on time,there are times I forget it so I just copy it from my friend,or sometimes teachers forget we had homework so even better

AnaB's picture
AnaB 25 November, 2013 - 14:25

Yes, I laways hang on my homework on time. This year no. I haven't made up some excuse. Mm the year which past I have made up some excusie. Ftist time, I really forget, and my teacher forgive it, but the second time,.. But then I have made up again some excuse and hi didn't fall for it.

BrokenAngel873's picture
BrokenAngel873 22 November, 2013 - 19:09

It happened to me to forget my homework,but I often do it before the lesson.My teachers mostly fail for my excuses,because they know that I'm a good student and I mostly tell the truth.

pointlesscarol's picture
pointlesscarol 9 November, 2013 - 19:20

I practically hand my homework to my teacher everytime,but sometimes i forget , and i've lied to teachers a lot as well , and they've always fallen to it .

Angelica's picture
Angelica 3 November, 2013 - 12:35

If students don t do homeworks,teachers will call mom or dad so we will do homework .If we dont make it up as an excuse:)