Football is more popular than ever among British girls and women. Meet Kitty and her team as they prepare for a big match.

Do girls have many opportunities to play football where you live?

Comments

Ken's picture
Ken 5 July, 2015 - 14:37

Yes, I think so!
 -= ∧_∧
-=と(´・ω・`)
 -=/ と_ノ
-=_//⌒ソ⚽️

Wesal's picture
Wesal 8 February, 2015 - 10:03

Here is no football for girls even the girls cannot come out from their houses, only a few girls athletics seem in news, in fact here is no girls to play boot ball and other kind of matches, but we are not hopeless people we will get this occasion, and we will have a national team of girls football.

AlinaKho's picture
AlinaKho 12 November, 2014 - 11:09

Girls' soccer isn't a big deal over here. But when I lived in the US, I was on a varsity soccer team. We had absolutely awesome coaches. Also the school had two soccer fields, weight room, and swimming pool which was a good addtion to our usual practices. I'd say people care about soccer there since we got some people coming to watch our games. I'd love to repeat the whole season

toxicvenom2000's picture
toxicvenom2000 9 November, 2014 - 17:02

Where I live there are some villages and cities that have a girls team but the good thing is that where i used to play and in other teams , there were some girls in my team so here in italy girls and boys can play together.

dodododo's picture
dodododo 2 November, 2014 - 09:20

Not at all . In our country you found much less number of girls playing football. Even the girls playing have more problems

Monisa's picture
20601x
Monisa 1 November, 2014 - 05:28

Is it so cold in Britain now?
It was funny watching the reporter playing like that! ;)
Girls in our country do not play football very much. We like cricket!!

Silvermist's picture
19150x
Silvermist 30 October, 2014 - 14:34

No, not much. We find less number of girls playing football here in our country. It's the boys who get all the luck. But I must admit I love football and up to date it's my favourite sport. Rather than playing it's my habit to watch it. Neymar Jr. is a great fan of mine.