Vocabulary exercise to help learn words to talk about what you do every day.

What time do you wake up on school days?

Comments

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 24 December, 2014 - 15:44

Hi Charles. If you’re writing something formal, use the full form and not the abbreviated form. Formal pieces of writing include essays, letters and reports. But if you’re writing something informal, such as a letter to a friend or a blog, the abbreviated form is fine and full forms are often used too. Good luck with all your writing :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Charles's picture
Charles 26 December, 2014 - 03:08

Oh thank you
In future tense, there are "will" and "be going to". what is difference between them?
sorry do you have facebook or twitter account?could I know? If you want

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 26 December, 2014 - 10:19

Hi Charles,
LearnEnglish Teens has a Facebook page and Twitter account and you are welcome to join us there. We won't be able to answer all your grammar questions there though. As I said before, we are a small team but we will help you as much as we can.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens.)

Tessy's picture
Tessy 13 December, 2014 - 11:34

hi,everyone just new in these site.
i wake up 5:00am in the morning ,do my house chores
arrange my books my bag ,have my shower brush my teeth
then i have my breakfast and leave home around 7:300am

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 5 June, 2014 - 05:20

Hi fgulbahar. It's great that it was a bit easy. Next time, try level B1 and see if it's more challenging! Are you enjoying learning English? Good luck! :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

fgulbahar's picture
fgulbahar 8 June, 2014 - 18:22

hi jonathan. I tried B1 level before but it's easy too. In my school we are learning english at a2 level, for this reason I did this exercise

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 10 June, 2014 - 03:02

It sounds like you're doing very well at school. Keep going, try B2 level - that's the highest level we've got at the moment and I hope it will be more challenging for you. Good luck! :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Wesal's picture
Wesal 16 March, 2015 - 08:47

Hi buddy,
I wanted to share bit of confusions with you, it is ok if you explain me, be and would.

egp1eamp's picture
egp1eamp 13 May, 2014 - 10:48

I have a daily routin.I wake up 7:30,i am brushing teeth and have breakfast.My go to school time is 8:15.

egp2eamp's picture
egp2eamp 11 May, 2014 - 13:42

I wake up at 6:00 a.m. on weekdays. at first I am brushing teeth and have breakfast and after that i go to school by bus at 8:00 a.m.