Sam hasn't done his homework again. Can he avoid getting in trouble?

Do you hand in your homework on time? Have you ever made up an excuse about it? Did the teacher fall for it?

Comments

jimm9x's picture
jimm9x 2 February, 2016 - 03:19

I didn't hand my homework on time twice. But it's ok. My teacher's kind and generous. They told me to hand it later.

Ran's picture
Ran 18 January, 2016 - 08:58

i always do my homework ang study hard to have good result. I have 3 important-subject. sometimes i miss some excercises because it's too hard for me. however, i will try my best :D

NyoNyo's picture
NyoNyo 29 December, 2015 - 13:21

I didn't finish my homework once when I was young.My teacher scolded me and I cried.I can't never forget this memory

Martin159's picture
Martin159 2 December, 2015 - 01:41

I often do my homeworks in home but one time I had to do my Investigation´s homework at break. The teacher didn't fall for ti.

LoveEnglish797's picture
LoveEnglish797 9 November, 2015 - 12:39

I usually hand my project in time, but if I don't I always make a really good excuse. Teachers always fall for it ;)

sona's picture
sona 25 October, 2015 - 11:41

Yes,I always hand in my homework in time,so I didn't have to make up an excuse about this. However,some of my friends don't hand in their homework in time,and they always make up an excuse to the taeacher. For example,they say that thay couldn't make the homework,because the were sick,or they have forgotten it at home. Some teachers fall for it ,but there are some teachers who understand the lie.

ilvaii's picture
ilvaii 6 January, 2016 - 16:55

I totally agree with your opinion. I have seen a lot of friends of mine lying too ,but unfortunately most of the time my teachers fall for it. Though i remember once my math's teacher revealed the trick and got really mad at my friend. Then she gave him a four. Since then my friend always hands in his homework on time. I am glad he has learn a big lesson and so do I !

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 9 September, 2015 - 22:33

Yes, I always struggle to hand in homework on time, just because I'm too lazy to make up a good excuse about my previous laziness…! Double laziness => prim and proper…!? ツ

Beka15's picture
Beka15 9 September, 2015 - 21:14

I usually hand in my homework on time, but there are days that I don't do so. But hey, nobody is perfect. :)

Olesya's picture
Olesya 9 September, 2015 - 16:07

I am quite lazy student and as usually do not hand in homework on time =) because I have a lot on my plate during day. As an exuce , I try to convince teacher that I was told homework must be done on another day, but if I use such an exuse more than 2 times It seems unlikely that teacher will fall for it.

hacob's picture
hacob 20 August, 2015 - 20:41

I usually hand in my homework on time...but one time I told to my teacher that I had forgotten to do and he fell for it!

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20523x
Tina - Coordinator 9 August, 2015 - 22:19

Hi songyang!
Thanks for letting us know. I've just tested it and it's working fine for me and I'm sorry but there isn't another link.
(1) Are you using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari or another browser? Try using a different browser and see it that works.
(2) Can you see the other videos in Video Zone, Video UK and Film UK, or are they not working either?
3) The videos in Video Zone come from YouTube. Do you know if YouTube is blocked in your country?
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglish Teen Team)

songyang's picture
songyang 16 August, 2015 - 10:01

thank you for replying. uh...YouTube is blocked in my country,so it's going to be very difficult to see lots of videos in Video Zone.

Kakashi_Hatake's picture
Kakashi_Hatake 5 October, 2014 - 10:39

I'd like to ask a question if you don't mind me..
What's the difference between 'elder' and 'older'?
Thanks alot...

david2's picture
david2 22 February, 2015 - 08:06

elder is some who is young and more than your age,while older is a person who is bigger enough like your grand father or mother.e.g
my brother is elder than me,and my gramma is yhe oldest person in my family.

Adriana912's picture
Adriana912 13 September, 2014 - 09:51

I sometimes don't hand in my project on time but I always made up a good excuse and most of my teachers fall for them :p

Taioor's picture
Taioor 15 August, 2014 - 12:40

As I'm a rigorous but even a friendly person , i do every thing on time. I can't sleep at night without doing my homework! Thanks a lot for these videos. These videos make it so easy to learn phrasal verbs .

Raintea's picture
Raintea 3 August, 2014 - 17:15

Sometime i don't have many time to do my homework, so in case, i often borrow homework of my friend and copy it. If i forgot doing my homework, i wouldn't make up excuse to cheat my teacher. I think the truth will help out building trust, so i alway tell truth wih him.