Listen to the speakers talking about their favourite films and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Topics:

Have you seen any good films recently? Tell us about them!

Comments

superheroland113's picture
superheroland113 12 April, 2015 - 18:23

I just like Fast and Furious after I had watch it. it's amazing film. Have you ever watch it ?

Donguri's picture
Donguri 31 March, 2015 - 03:15

I love ''Kiki's Delivery Service''. It's a Japanese anime made by Hayao Miyazaki. I like Jiji so much 'cause realy cute:) You can also see this film in English.

Donguri's picture
Donguri 30 March, 2015 - 14:51

I love ''The Sound Of Music''. Recently,I hear that movie for ten minutes before sleeping. That's so effective way to develop my Listening skill.

bow's picture
bow 4 November, 2014 - 19:09

I love film called ''Little Budo'' you have probably never heard of it because it's not translated to english and it's actually hard to understand what is it all about if you are not living in Serbia or Montenegro. It's a comedy and I went with my friends in cinema to watch it. In one part it was so funny I started crying LOL

washappened's picture
washappened 4 September, 2014 - 10:32

l love watching film and unfortunately l do not say ''this is my favorite film" but l say "l love them" exp.
One day
Hunger games
Captain america
Avangers
Notebook...
l have watched "blended".the leading actor and actres adam sandler and drew barrymore it is ilke a 50 first date but it is not more beautıful than them. But also ıt ıs a family film .

boyfrommercury's picture
boyfrommercury 3 August, 2014 - 04:13

I haven't seen any good films recently. "Mr. Popper's Penguins" is the last good film I saw; I like it because it's funny and it has got an interesting story, besides that Jim Carrey is my favourite actor.

Synteck's picture
Synteck 23 July, 2014 - 21:25

Of course I had seen good movies recently, one is X Men days of future past. It has science fiction and good actors also the story is terrific, If I could see it a third time it would be fantastic.

Niluh's picture
Niluh 25 January, 2014 - 14:07

Yes, i have seen lots of films on TV recently and my favourite film is Toy Story 3, i have seen this film many time but i always want to watch it again. The story is about Andy who is going to leave all of his toys because he has to go to university, firstly Andy will put them on the attic but eventually they decide to go to sunny side without Woodie. The film is very fantastic! I was crying at the end of the film when Andy give all of his toys to Bonny, that is the saddest moment!