Do you need some cash? Are you looking for work? Well, look at these job adverts and do the exercises to improve your reading skills.

Topics:

Do you have a part-time job? Which of these jobs would you most like to do?

Comments

donya123's picture
donya123 28 July, 2015 - 20:36

I dont have a time job, but I would love it. I am still a student, therefor I can not have a time job. But I would like to work one day as a model. Modeling seems for me interessting und fun.

SamanthaReputin's picture
SamanthaReputin 30 May, 2015 - 09:27

Well, today I'm a student and I haven't got a part-time job, but during the summer I help my mum in our company. In my future I would want an honest job that makes me happy, a job that makes me earn enough money for my family, but above all I want a job that makes my wish come true. In these jobs, I would like to work for Coffee Beans because you have relationships with people.

Mar978's picture
Mar978 17 April, 2015 - 05:47

Unemi 203 MaribelR
I don't have a part job.But I would like to work for calling all models

kathy23's picture
kathy23 17 April, 2015 - 05:15

unemi203martinez: I don't have a part-time job but I would love to. These jobs, maybe I would like to work for Coffee Beans.

Gloria18's picture
Gloria18 17 April, 2015 - 04:56

I have not a part time job, but I would like. These jobs, maybe I would go to work fine trainee hairdressers.

YaguaremaC's picture
YaguaremaC 17 April, 2015 - 03:51

I Have part-time job. I would like to work for Coffee Beans. (..)/ ..!!
become is quiet work.
Regards...!!!

Ricardo2193's picture
Ricardo2193 17 April, 2015 - 01:50

Yes. I have a part-time job in advertising, I'm the one who makes the whole process from the manufacturer a sign from start to finish.
Of these jobs that I most like to do is writers wanted.

QUINTEROSVERA's picture
QUINTEROSVERA 17 April, 2015 - 03:10

I don't have a work part time. I would like most support worker, because I'am a good comunicator.

Lavender's picture
Lavender 27 March, 2015 - 14:03

Yes, I do. My job is tutor, I teach English for a 15-year-old boy. At first it was weird when he called me 'Hi, teacher!'. But then he called me as 'sister'. The job is fun when I could wacth his improvement. Just knowing his grade is higher makes me happy. But the job is daunting sometimes because I have to cope with his laziness.

Katniss17's picture
Katniss17 17 August, 2014 - 16:30

Raven's picture
Raven 1 August, 2014 - 22:41

I don't have a part-time job and I've never had such experience before. But I would like to have the experience of the writer's work.