Can you write a caption for this stressed-looking driver?

Write your caption below.

Comments

JackFriendso's picture
JackFriendso 22 July, 2021 - 09:43

I think she was just driving nearly to a supermarket or somewhere then She accidently drove on when the traffic was red light. Then the police are chasing her right now.

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 10 April, 2017 - 15:52

Got a new super-straightner from the mall, but when she tried it on she was HORRIBLE, so going back to the mall to bash up the salesperson. Poor guy ;)

HH's picture
HH 2 July, 2015 - 05:04

if you think women weren't born for adventures, change your mind. We can do everything!!!

WhiteWellEnglish's picture
WhiteWellEnglish 21 January, 2015 - 18:29

¨I can't do this anymore!¨
¨That moment when you get an emergency call while at the hairdresser's!¨
¨I think I'm going to vomit!¨
¨I'm getting dizzy!¨

Someone_Happy's picture
Someone_Happy 19 November, 2014 - 17:54

OMG! Is there a toilet nearby? The police is following me because of my ridiculous clothing and hair... i am so stressed.. i need to use the toilet :o

shyam_26's picture
shyam_26 26 August, 2014 - 05:35

The lady in picture recently bought a beautiful dress after so many request of salesperson but after reaching her house her sister said i bought the same dress from the same shop in half price.. now who will save salesperson :-)

Pashaa's picture
Pashaa 17 August, 2014 - 13:14

Owwww my God !!Traffic is a very crowd and noisy .I can't stand him .I make up on my face and I must go hairdresser ahhh

marila2013's picture
marila2013 15 August, 2014 - 18:17

this beauty lady is driving as fast as she can ; because she needs to get home to fetch a piece of gold jewelry to hair salon ;suddenly she see a cow in the path and in this moment she really does not know what to do . she tries to stop the car by pushing the gas pedal witch she doesn't want to do .because she scared and she's in hurry at the same time she do this funny mistake
i thing i tell a story not a caption . :))

Taioor's picture
Taioor 13 August, 2014 - 16:03

In the caption given above, one thing is clear that she is coming from a hairdresser. Because one can't simply leave home for a party in a bathrobe,even if he or she is in a hurry. So,she is rushing home to get dressed for the party.

sailor moon's picture
sailor moon 12 August, 2014 - 21:36

ow, what`s the rush, lady? Why are you driving fast? You mustn`t drive fast but you`re so late for the party, so Have Fun ! BYE !

chaunguyen_cn's picture
chaunguyen_cn 11 August, 2014 - 06:03

"oh my god! what happen ? " she said. In front of her car is crowd round the street. "I'll late...the discount stores can lose when the crowd clear. quickly..quickly!"

sweettie_me's picture
sweettie_me 10 August, 2014 - 17:50

She prepared for dating but an hour later her boyfriend decided to break up, and she rushed to sort things out hahaha :)

mimi1200's picture
mimi1200 5 August, 2014 - 21:49

what should i do !!! this place is too crowded !!! i have to go to my friend's party !! if i will be too late that would be embarrassing .