Vocabulary exercises to help learn words to talk about different patterns and materials.

What kind of pattern do you like on your clothes?

Comments

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 27 August, 2015 - 03:33

Hi Sole13. I like denim and cotton clothes too. These are materials. What patterns do you like (like striped, checked, flowered)?
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Asilabee's picture
Asilabee 26 August, 2015 - 19:43

Different from season to season . In summer I mostly wear cotton T-shirts and denim (jeans) ,but in winter I like wool.

Violamengyiru2000's picture
Violamengyiru2000 12 May, 2015 - 02:57

Hi everyone,
I like to use denim materials,it can let me feel comfortable.I usually to wear jeans which make by the denim.It can make me look cool and it is beautiful.

smilezhao's picture
smilezhao 12 May, 2015 - 02:53

Hi, everyone,
I am a new member in this website and also to this comment. There are a lot of clothes pattern that we can choose, but sometimes I like comfortable clothes anymore. Such as cotton T-shirt, loose trousers, sport clothes etc. My favorite clothes pattern is denim, It can make person looks like really cool.

Betty20000's picture
Betty20000 12 May, 2015 - 02:40

Hello everyone, the clothes that I love best are made of striped. I like to wear soft and comfortable clothes. striped clothes make me like a zebra and when I run, it like a black and white wave.

GraceGe2001107's picture
GraceGe2001107 12 May, 2015 - 02:40

Hi, everyone!
For myself, I love soft clothe, so I usually choose wool or cotton of the meterial, and for the pattern, I like checked~

JustinBreakingBad's picture
JustinBreakingBad 12 May, 2015 - 02:36

Well, I think both striped or spotted pattern are ok. They are both seemed kinda British-style.I do like this.

Mengshang0919's picture
Mengshang0919 12 May, 2015 - 02:34

Soft clothes is always accepted^_^ But denim is also okay for me because I usually wear jeans
I like this kind of game! It helps me learn and review those vocabularies. It will helps me a lot.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 12 May, 2015 - 06:13

I'm glad we could help. Good luck with your studies! Keep going! :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Ganesdita's picture
Ganesdita 31 May, 2014 - 12:41

I love cotton t-shirts, because it's really simple and comfortable. Also as a girl, I like flowered clothes..

movingtoUKteen's picture
movingtoUKteen 23 May, 2014 - 09:04

is there going to be a b2 vocabulary?
you might think about topics like government, economics, that kind of stuff

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 23 May, 2014 - 16:58

Hi movingtoUKteen!
Welcome to LearnEnglish Teens and thanks a lot for your comment. I like your suggestions for topics. At the moment we're not planning to create a B2 vocabulary section. One of the reasons for this is that it's quite difficult to show higher level vocabulary with pictures. Also, once you have B2 level, a great way to learn new vocabulary in context is to read and listen to English. Have you seen our Skills section? B2 reading and B2 listening practice pages all include exercises which focus on key vocabulary. Good luck!
Best wishes,
Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)
PS. Are you moving to the UK?