Vocabulary exercises to help learn words to talk about air travel.

Have you ever travelled by air? What is the longest flight you have taken?

Comments

darthwader01's picture
darthwader01 21 September, 2015 - 08:47

I have never flyed a plane bit i fly in the sky in My dreams every night. I am half goose half human. <3

tony_nguyen's picture
tony_nguyen 28 July, 2015 - 14:45

I had travel to Singapore when I was 12 years old.
It was the first time I had travelled by air...it was excited and I love the feeling when the plane take off to the sky :)

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 4 September, 2016 - 08:31

Hi Female,
Thanks for your comments on the site, but please don't correct comments from other users. Everyone is here to learn English and we all make mistakes when we're learning. It's fine to make mistakes and we don't correct the comments on the site.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

JoanWinter's picture
JoanWinter 31 May, 2015 - 23:28

My fly most long is of the
1-Aeropuerto internacional Barajas Madrid to Aeropuerto internacional El dorado in Bogota.colombia(that fly i have when im are a baby , in this moment i born in barcelona.Spain... I live in colombia aalll my life)
2-Aeropuerto internacional ElDorado Bogota.Colombia to Aeropuerto
Internacional Quito Ecuador (december 2014)

Tina - Coordinator's picture
19195x
Tina - Coordinator 1 June, 2015 - 17:36

Hi JoanWinter,
Would you be able to write these airports in English? Then everyone using this site will be able to read them! Thanks,
Tina (LearnEnglish Teen Team)

sara79's picture
sara79 30 March, 2015 - 12:46

Nope I never travelled by air but i like and wish to travel by air..I hope that my dream will come true one day..I like to go abroad like switzerland paris and sydney..

TigerSmile's picture
TigerSmile 27 January, 2015 - 11:36

Yes, I have traveled by plane many years ago, I remember i was frightened. However, I am still getting frightened even now. I did not have a long trip, but that would be a not good thing to expect.

Sriram's picture
Sriram 20 November, 2014 - 06:14

I have travelled by air :) The longest flight, as of now, which I took was from Shanghai Pudong International Airport, China to New York John F Kennedy International Airport, USA, which was about 14 hours. It is almost 1/2 way around the world! I just wish I could fly all the time. My interest is to be pilot in future but I keep having the instinct of 'What would happen to me? What if I die while I am cruising at 40,000 feet about sea level?" That's why I am thinking of being a doctor in future instead!!! :)

littlekitten's picture
littlekitten 17 September, 2014 - 09:48

I love flying through the sky. but I never travel by air. i love to see my country from the sky. It will be very beautiful! I hope i will travel by air, on plane one day!

Taioor's picture
Taioor 17 August, 2014 - 12:39

I have traveled to Qatar twice when i was 5 years old then twice to Thailand , twice to Dubai, once to Saudi Arabia,Zurich, Paris, Brussels and Barcelona.

Marina29's picture
Marina29 2 July, 2014 - 12:51

I've been to Korea,Hong Kong,Japan,Thailand,Sri Lanka,Singapore,Malaysia and Dubai.The longest flight was 9hrs. Im also looking forward to visit Europe countries...