Vocabulary exercises to help learn the different colours.

Which colours do you like best? Why?

Comments

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 23 October, 2015 - 13:08

Hi Giang!
Thank you for the fun geometric quiz! I'm almost…but I just want to make sure that if T (17/2, 2) is right??
You're a creative girl, aren't you?! :)))
Elsa

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 24 October, 2015 - 06:13

Yes, right. The letter A is not perfect. point V is midpoint of TZ, U is the midpoint of TQ. We connect V&U

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 24 October, 2015 - 08:53

Thank you ginagginag! Then, my turn, ready?!
We have coordinate axis Oxy,
Step 1: point A (1,1) , B ( 2,1), C (1,2) ,D (2,2) , . We connect A and C, B&D, B&C,
Step 2: We have points E (3,1) , F (4,1) G (3.5,2) ), Connect G and E&F. point H is midpoint of GE, I is the midpoint of GF. We connect H&I
Step 3: Points J(5.5,1) K (5.5,2). We connect K&J
Step 4: Bookend the letters saying 'Gee'….. and read from right-to-left! Good luck!
ELZA☆

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 24 October, 2015 - 13:59

Wow," Giang", Elsa- you are much more intelligent than me!! Singaporean students are said to be the most intelligent in the world. Uhm, Do you know about AM- GM, BCS, Nesbit, Holder,.... inequalities ? I am very interested in inequalities and Math exercises which have Porcupine -shape and Butterfly- shape.However, everyone will feel uncomfortable if we continue discussing about Mathematical problems. Here is very narrow.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 24 October, 2015 - 23:41

Bingo, again!
I thought the question was too easy for you like a mathematician!!
Your interest sounds great! Although I'm not good at mathematics actually… I think I prefer solving questions being manifested in a language to a symbol and code. You know… I'm not quite meticulous! ;-|
Well….I feel like we're well balanced?? :)))

iva10's picture
iva10 12 April, 2015 - 13:07

My favourite colour is green.I think that every colour has its meaning green is the colur of luck ,white of peace ,red of love....

Beka4's picture
Beka4 31 October, 2013 - 16:59

i love many colours:black,red,green,but my favourite is black ,because it is mysterous,very amazing and always actual...i have many things,which are black....

emitis's picture
emitis 5 May, 2013 - 15:15

Hi everybody. My favorite colour is red. I like everything with red colour. I like yellow and pink to but the best is red.

Natalija's picture
Natalija 29 April, 2013 - 13:51

I like pink, red and blue the most. Pink is on the top, because it's optimistic colour, and it cheers me up every time I feel sad. I'm positive person and that's why I like pink the best. Red colour gives me self-confidence, it brings luck and every time I wear something in this colour, I get attention. Blue-it's sophisticated and royal.
But it sometimes depends on my mood and how I feel that day.
I will never wear something yellow or green, I hate that colours.
When it's about clothing, I like to match black and white, it's classic and you can't wrong with it. I like to wear black pants and white shirt, and I put big black sunglasses, and some jewelry to not look monotone, and it's just perfect.