Look at the menu and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

What would you order from this menu?

Comments

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 10 November, 2015 - 06:12

Hi aleechapuro. Please remember our House Rules which say:

• Do not share your email address, phone number, home address, school name, messenger ID or passwords with anyone.

Please also do not ask any other users to share their information. It is a bad idea to share this information on the internet where anybody in the world can read it. You are welcome to keep writing messages to other users on our site.

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

msoriav's picture
msoriav 19 September, 2015 - 17:15

I would order German sausage and chips, English tea, chicken & tomato sandwich and cheese and biscuits for desserts .

Hidster's picture
Hidster 4 September, 2015 - 14:00

Lunch=A chicken sandwich with a diet coke
Dinner= A chicken salad as starter and Thai chicken with Rice as main with a fanta

Nargizka1995's picture
Nargizka1995 4 September, 2015 - 10:13

Fierstly, I will order a tomato soup and chiken salad, sekondly, grilled fish and potatoes! hmmmm))) Delishion....

Khvn's picture
Khvn 3 August, 2015 - 08:09

i think i would order French onion soup for Starters, German Sausage and chips, Cheeseburger and drink Mineral water

Margula's picture
Margula 2 August, 2015 - 11:22

Mmmm... I would like to eat a rast turkey and i love fresh juices. I am really hungry! :)

FernansLu's picture
FernansLu 20 July, 2015 - 18:45

I want a starter a Italian cheese & tomato pizza with a fresh orange juice but i don't have money.

donya123's picture
donya123 18 July, 2015 - 10:22

Hallo. I would like to eat as starter chicken salad, as main course vegetable pasta and for drink orange juice. and of course for desert i would like to have chocolate cake. thanks

Martinchillap's picture
Martinchillap 17 July, 2015 - 12:42

If I'm hungry I would loki to start with a tomate salad, then for a main course roast chicken and potates, and for dessert some lemon ice cream.

evachivi's picture
evachivi 17 July, 2015 - 12:02

I woul like have Thai chiken and rice, and the dessert I love chocolate cake. I only water for drinking

theriesh's picture
theriesh 15 July, 2015 - 03:20

Probably I would like to order Grilled fish and potatoes along with the english tea, how does it sound? haha

prettygirl02's picture
prettygirl02 8 July, 2015 - 00:58

Well....I am hungry rightnow and I will order some main courses. Um..I'd like German sausages and chips with grill fish and tomatoes! Yummy (^^)

julia11's picture
julia11 7 July, 2015 - 09:15

A chocolate ice cream and some mineral water please! It was much cheaper than some real restaurant I have eaten in France or Italia, and sound good too... >.<