Going to a UK boarding school is one way to make friends for life.

Would you like to study at a UK boarding school? To find out how and to search hundreds of boarding schools, visit the Education UK website.

Would you like to study in a different country? Would you like to go to a boarding school?

Comments

sona's picture
sona 23 August, 2016 - 21:16

I really like to study in a different country ,especially in Britain and I am really trying hard to make this dream come true. I have stayed many hours in front of my computer googling for any boarding school in Britain. There are so many schools,but none of them is suitable for me. Due to my family financial difficulties I am looking for any boarding schools in UK or maybe in France,Germany that offers scholarships. I would appreciete it if any of you in this site could help me:)

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20532x
Tina - Coordinator 24 August, 2016 - 08:30

Hi sona :)
It's great that you want to study in the UK! You could take a look at this website called Education UK to find out some more information about studying in the UK.
Good luck, Tina (LearnEnglish Teen Team)

cklj's picture
19487x
cklj 2 July, 2016 - 10:19

I don't know if I would like to study in a foreign country, but it sure would be one big challenge for me, since I'm not a person that can adjust to big changes. Seeing this video I really thought that it is wonderful studying in a boarding school with children that come from different places. I would certainly like to go to a boarding school. It would be fun and interesting.

Nothing_To_Do's picture
Nothing_To_Do 15 March, 2016 - 20:03

I hope i am traveling to UK, i am from Argentina and in my country a few people talk english. I think that it will be a nice experience for me, and for everyone.

ScattyLittleWarrior's picture
ScattyLittleWarrior 15 October, 2015 - 16:32

I wish I study in the UK. I think it is very good opportunity to study here and good chance to learn English if you are from different country. And I love making new, international friends! It´s funny to have friend in another country.

But now I can´t study in the UK. But I have got a big dream to go to the university here!

DoctorHiStreet's picture
DoctorHiStreet 5 April, 2015 - 16:19

Dear team,
Sorry to tell you that the vidoe couldn't be watched. So are other videos. I think the reason for this is probably our different nationalities and IP address. But I really want to watched videos on your website. Could you please solve the problem for me as soon as you can? Or I could just read essays, learn new words, listen to dialogues or something like that.
Thank you!

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 5 April, 2015 - 20:25

Hi DoctorHiStreet,
If YouTube is blocked in your country you may have problems with a few of the videos in Video UK and with all the videos in Video zone. You should be able to watch Grammar videos and Phrasal verb videos though. Can you check that you can watch those ones?
With best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

sanpai28's picture
sanpai28 4 October, 2015 - 12:40

Hi every one, I'm a new member in this site.I want to be friends with all members and please help me if i have a problem.Thank you.
with best wishes

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 4 October, 2015 - 17:33

Hi sanpai28
Welcome to LearnEnglish Teens. Just ask if you have a problem.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

DoctorHiStreet's picture
DoctorHiStreet 6 April, 2015 - 05:26

Dear Team,
It is true that YouTube is blocked in China. Chinese government always does something annoying like this! And I also couldn't watch Grammar videos and Phrasal verb videos. But I could see videos in Speaking Exams. Could you please give me some suggestions about how to solve the problem?
Thanks
An English learner from China

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 6 April, 2015 - 08:12

Hi DoctorHiStreet,
You should be able to watch the Grammar videos and the Phrasal verb videos. They are stored in the same place as the Speaking exam videos and have no link to YouTube at all. Can you tell me which browser you are using and try again please.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

DoctorHiStreet's picture
DoctorHiStreet 6 April, 2015 - 16:07

Hi Jo,
Thanks for your reminder. I really couldn't see these videos. If I use the Internet Explorer, there will be a camera blinking and no video. And If I use the 360 browser(a popular browser in China), there will be a black square in the area.
Looking forward to your reply, thanks

patchyplum's picture
patchyplum 5 April, 2015 - 16:17

sure it would be fantastic coz meeting foreign friends is quite like my hobby.boarding schools doesnt cm in my way but if its meeting new friends well its exceptional!