Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for parts of the body.

Have you ever broken your arm, leg or another body part? What happened?

Comments

SLMT's picture
SLMT 12 June, 2017 - 17:13

I have never broken any part of my bodies so far.But I have twisted my ankles three months ago while riding spinning bicycle at gym.I have to go straight to the hospital and I can't stand the pain anymore.It's only twisting ankle,not broking.I had to stay at hospital for two and half weeks.And I had to stop going to school and stay at gome. I took almost two months to recover.

phm2003's picture
phm2003 3 March, 2017 - 08:02

I have never broken any part of my body but my sister have. She broke her left arm twice

crazydaisy123's picture
crazydaisy123 14 February, 2017 - 13:44

I have never boken my leg or arm, but I have twisted my ankle 5 times. I do a lot of sport. First time I twisted my ankle during karate class. Now I have to wear a leg stabilizer. :)

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 9 February, 2017 - 12:37

Nope✨
But my younger bro has broken his arm when he felt down from a bar after getting a push from the back by me..... OMG!

spiderman007's picture
spiderman007 3 February, 2017 - 15:38

Fortunately l have never broken any parts of my body but my friend Sergey broke his foot a month ago, it was awful, he was in hospital for a week

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 28 January, 2016 - 11:06

Hi Daddou. We hope you get well soon. Best wishes :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

linevn's picture
linevn 28 December, 2015 - 04:24

i broke my arm when i was in class 8 because the motorbike rushed into me. My right arm was hurt very much from these days.

michael311's picture
michael311 11 November, 2015 - 23:02

Yes, I was 8 year old, I was playing with my friend and my classmate, I was running, but I fell and broke my ankle, I cry for the pain, my teacher let me to my house. Finally I was in my bet 2 weeks.

Melodycoart's picture
Melodycoart 11 November, 2015 - 15:54

Yes, I broke the arm. I was playing with my brother and cai and bend my arm. Also my brother broke the arms.