Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Topics:

What kind of films do you like?

Comments

Graceeeeeee's picture
Graceeeeeee 18 November, 2015 - 06:02

I like watching cartoons, cute, fun, comedy and adventure movies. But I hate horror films that made me excited and I love to watch movies on a computer.

daokf's picture
daokf 18 November, 2015 - 05:30

I like look doraemon cartoon lt makes Relax enjoy l do not stress all day look not bored.
l like movie romantic look then smiling enjoy.

Tantan_2539's picture
Tantan_2539 18 November, 2015 - 05:23

I like cartoons beacause funny such as Doraemon movie, I like horror films beacause after watch the horror films I'm very scare.

tank's picture
tank 18 November, 2015 - 05:19

I like movies , action movies, romantic comedies are certain emotions that we wanted to see , and sometimes .

BankBanknaja's picture
BankBanknaja 18 November, 2015 - 05:17

I love watching romantic comedy movies , action movies , comics and horror movies , but I do not like history . It was very boring

huongle0902's picture
huongle0902 12 November, 2015 - 11:05

I really like romantic film very much. I love Korea film. Japan film, England film... Because it is affection, deep. I also like some action film. I like watching film.

yenthan's picture
yenthan 23 October, 2015 - 16:34

Most of films I like such as action film, romantic comedy, cartoon, science fiction, Historical dramma, and a little horror film. But all most of them depend on my feelings and interesting in different time. What about you?

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 25 October, 2015 - 06:18

Me, either. But except a horror film! It's bad for the heart!
Enough to see real horrors in the real world!! ;-(

yenthan's picture
yenthan 25 October, 2015 - 14:31

Hi Elsa007,
I think too. I think watching real horror films such as ghost, unbehavior film in the real world are interesting bacause they help us to prevent from bad somthing affected worse people.
Can you tell me some real horror films which you have watched?

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 12 November, 2015 - 13:15

Hi huyenthanh!
Thank you for your comment! Actually, I don't see horror films because they are scary! I can't even watch 'The Omen'! But I saw 'Vampire Diaries'…, hmm is it a horror drama or romantic drama??
In the real world, I was frightened half to death at a horror house where a man dressed as a ghost took a run at me!! I was really intimidated!!

english_flower's picture
english_flower 19 September, 2015 - 11:12

Well! I like the films very much! I like horror films, action films, legend films, comedy films.... In conclusion, I love all the films. Specially, I love ''Once Upon A Time'' best because Colin O’Donoghue is so handsome!

Beri's picture
Beri 12 September, 2015 - 20:58

I like sci-fi, they are very interesting. Sometimes I watch on sitcoms or comedy. I do not watch horror movies because it will, then I'm afraid :(

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 1 September, 2015 - 08:31

I like adventure or comedy films, and 'Bill' is exactly the type of film!
I wonder if anyone could ask me out to see the movie??

hannaanh's picture
hannaanh 6 August, 2015 - 17:11

I like science fiction and cartoons films, I like horror films a little beacause after watch the horror films I'm very scare ^_^

Margula's picture
Margula 3 May, 2015 - 14:54

I like romantic comedies and normal comedies - for example about crazy families (like my family ^^). And I love cartoons, especially this old ones.

Annaho's picture
Annaho 6 April, 2015 - 01:48

Hi everyone,
I'm a girl-Vietnamese. Now, i like the best romantic comedy of Viet Nam.The Viet Nam's film is developing so we need support much as buying ticket, watching on Tivi,..
A lot of friend like action films of America, UK,... I sometime like this films.
Have a nice week!

RedYellowTomorrow's picture
RedYellowTomorrow 31 May, 2015 - 08:03

I am a Vietnamese too. What film do you like? I and my friends thought the same. So We usually buy tickets to watch at the weekend at the cinema and watch vietnamese films on VTV1 channel, the national channel of Việt Nam. They are traditional vietnamese films, to catch up hot news of social nowdays.