Vocabulary exercises to help learn the different colours.

Which colours do you like best? Why?

Comments

Ken's picture
Ken 2 February, 2016 - 03:55

My favourite colour is green.... and orange! But it depends on what it is. I rarely wear orange cloths recently.
⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾≡₍₍◞( •௰• )◟₎₎

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 26 September, 2015 - 17:04

You are so funny. SNSD is a girlgroup which has name in English is " girl' generation" including 8 members. They are from Korean. Their colour symbol is pink. They had several concerts in Singapore. They are in the same company ( SM entertainment) with Suju, F(x), Red Velvet, .....
Have you ever listened their songs ? I like the song " Dear Mom" most.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 27 September, 2015 - 14:32

Oh… I didn't know that group! Sounds good. (clackety-clack….)
What…? You like the song "Dear Mom" most??
Hmm……………………...…………………………………..….
Have a nice day, gianggianghi! ツ

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 19 October, 2015 - 12:55

Yeah…. I think I can understand the lyrics….
The song is all about mum, and "I love you, mum", right? :)
To me, it's a little embarrassing. Maybe, our relationship might be too close to say so in a very artificial way. Or we have a distance because it was when I was an elementary school that I recognized my 'mother'…!
I wanted to get along with my mum much further……………….

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 20 October, 2015 - 22:28

Hi Elsa, I am very happy to become your good friend.
I think that I know what you want to say!
I believe that I can understand your feeling.
I guess I realise the difference between Giang and gianggiang.
Because we are good friends, we need to help each other. ( I mean if sometimes I am at mistake, please tell me,I will change,I promise:))
Giang

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 22 October, 2015 - 10:05

Hi Giang,
I'm very impressed by your positive energy which makes you out to be an evergreen fruit tree! You're a potential BBF! :))
BTW, I'm not a perfect friend to correct your language mistakes….., but I'll try to help you as much as possible! You know, we need friends who mirror us to grow up: Hey, what are friends for? :)))
Elsa ☆

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 20 October, 2015 - 14:09

Hi Elsa, I am very sorry. Anyway, your mother is still your mother. :) And I just want to say:" We have no distance, our relationship is very close." Elsa, stronger, I always stand by you. Whatever happens,smile and pass it. Giang ( your BFF)

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 21 October, 2015 - 08:15

Hi gianggian,
You're so cute! I'm very happy to have you as a BFF and hear your considerable encouragement!
Actually I grew up with a maid and I didn't know much about my mum who was always busy for caring my siblings.
Maybe because I was fuss-free...!? :))
What about you?

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 21 October, 2015 - 14:44

Hi Elsa007, I don't know what " fuss- free " means. I'm sorry. Could you explain clearly?
Ahhh, humorous Elsa + smart Hadia+ insightful Giang= ......
You answer is quite creative, but a mathematician rarely repeat his/her answer. The answer is "Venn chart" (*! *)
( I have a exercise, after finishing it, I hope you will feel happier! If you like, I will write it, if you don't like attending this game, I won't write any more. Are you ready?)

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 22 October, 2015 - 09:32

Hi Giang!
Thank you for the interesting reply! Well, as for the word, 'fuss-free', my mum knew she didn't need to take care of me entirely because I was healthy and I liked to go play outside all day. So her maid came to take care of a hyperactive kid instead of my mum….
By the way, giant! Yes! I'm ready to attend your game! What is it??

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 22 October, 2015 - 16:06

Well, you need a paper, a ruler, a pen. I very sorry because It is hard for me to write in English!!
It is a Math exercise. It is very easy!
We have coordinate axis Oxy, Step 1: point A (1,2) , B ( 2,2), C ( 2,1) ,D ( 1,1) , E (1;3/2) , F ( 2, 3/2). We connect A and B, A &D,D&C, E&F,
Step 2: We have points G (3;2) H (3,1) I ( 4,1), Connect G and H, H &I
Step 3: Points N( 6,2) M ( 5,2) R( 6,1) S ( 5,1) K ( 6,3/2) P( 5,3/2). We connect M and N, P &K, S &R
Step 4 Points T ( 17/2, 2) , Z ( 8,1) , Q (9,1) , connect T& Z, T& Q.
Can you guess what it is ?
I hope you won't think that I am a boring girl after finishing this exercise. Good luck!

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 23 October, 2015 - 13:08

Hi Giang!
Thank you for the fun geometric quiz! I'm almost…but I just want to make sure that if T (17/2, 2) is right??
You're a creative girl, aren't you?! :)))
Elsa

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 24 October, 2015 - 06:13

Yes, right. The letter A is not perfect. point V is midpoint of TZ, U is the midpoint of TQ. We connect V&U

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 24 October, 2015 - 08:53

Thank you ginagginag! Then, my turn, ready?!
We have coordinate axis Oxy,
Step 1: point A (1,1) , B ( 2,1), C (1,2) ,D (2,2) , . We connect A and C, B&D, B&C,
Step 2: We have points E (3,1) , F (4,1) G (3.5,2) ), Connect G and E&F. point H is midpoint of GE, I is the midpoint of GF. We connect H&I
Step 3: Points J(5.5,1) K (5.5,2). We connect K&J
Step 4: Bookend the letters saying 'Gee'….. and read from right-to-left! Good luck!
ELZA☆

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 24 October, 2015 - 13:59

Wow," Giang", Elsa- you are much more intelligent than me!! Singaporean students are said to be the most intelligent in the world. Uhm, Do you know about AM- GM, BCS, Nesbit, Holder,.... inequalities ? I am very interested in inequalities and Math exercises which have Porcupine -shape and Butterfly- shape.However, everyone will feel uncomfortable if we continue discussing about Mathematical problems. Here is very narrow.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 24 October, 2015 - 23:41

Bingo, again!
I thought the question was too easy for you like a mathematician!!
Your interest sounds great! Although I'm not good at mathematics actually… I think I prefer solving questions being manifested in a language to a symbol and code. You know… I'm not quite meticulous! ;-|
Well….I feel like we're well balanced?? :)))

iva10's picture
iva10 12 April, 2015 - 13:07

My favourite colour is green.I think that every colour has its meaning green is the colur of luck ,white of peace ,red of love....