Look at the flyer and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Read this article if you want to learn more about Liverpool.

Are there any interesting places to visit in your country?

Comments

the_alchemist's picture
the_alchemist 28 November, 2015 - 15:18

Yeah. We call Bangladesh "The Daughter of Nature". Many interesting places to visit in Bangladesh.

Believeit13's picture
Believeit13 30 December, 2014 - 06:50

Yes there are a lot of interesting places to visit in my country, i live in Indonesia. you can visit bali, komodo island, the Borobudur temple, Museum of insect and Butterfly Garden and many more, you can travel other place or island, enjoy the traditional games, food, and kindly people lol :) :D

cicek's picture
2099x
cicek 22 December, 2014 - 14:39

I'm from Turkey.There are very warm-hearted human in here.I'm sure that if you come Turkey, they will meet you very well.They are really hospitable. There are a lot of historical places in here. And the foods...You will regret if you don't try !

slendergirl16's picture
slendergirl16 24 November, 2014 - 23:00

I 'm from Spain. In Spain there are a lots of good places to visit, whatever you go, you have a lot of places to visit! I think my country is really interesting. For example, I live in Córdoba. Here are a lot of monuments, that's why my city has a lot of visits!

askbublee's picture
askbublee 28 October, 2014 - 17:27

I 'm from Turkey. In Turkey there are a lots of good place.For example Dolmabahçe Palace is very beautıful.

hanies1904's picture
hanies1904 26 August, 2014 - 11:48

Yes, there are. If you want to visit popular,old cities or provinces, visit Hanoi, Hue or Danang. If you want to visit modern city, visit my city- Ho Chi Minh

Katniss17's picture
Katniss17 13 August, 2014 - 15:28

There are a lot of interesting places to visit in my country, Portugal. Such as Algarve; Lisbon; Porto; Coimbra; Sintra; Évora; Óbidos; Guimarães; Funchal, Madeira and Vila Franca do Campo, Azores.

Gift's picture
Gift 3 August, 2014 - 15:09

I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. Well, my city is beautiful but I think it's dirty. Basically, Ha Noi is dirty because citizen.....

dlovato's picture
dlovato 30 June, 2014 - 14:57

Yes,there are a lot of interesting things in my country.
For exemple:There are a lot of beautiful beaches in my country and rural villages in the mountain zones.

thelpsbeagle's picture
thelpsbeagle 7 April, 2014 - 06:02

Yes, of course! My country is huge, and, of course, there are great places to visit. For example, Moscow, St Petersburg are the biggest and the most beautiful cities. In my region, there is Lake Turgoyak, with its clean water and wonderful landscape. But you should get rid of stereotypes first to go to Russia!

ryouta's picture
ryouta 26 March, 2014 - 11:06

Yes,There are many interesting places.Thailand that I live have lots of natural places such as waterfall,beach,mountain and etc. My wonderful places and my kind people are my love.

Dia's picture
Dia 23 March, 2014 - 16:40

Yes , in my country are many places that can be visited...For example the famous Dracula Castle, Lacke Colibita ,many beautiful monasteries,Neptune Beach...etc

Ayan's picture
Ayan 13 March, 2014 - 18:43

I live in Ismayilli.... But my favourite city Baku.In Baku there are a lot of interesting places.