Read the poster and then do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Topics:

What sports do you play?

Comments

Watermelon111's picture
Watermelon111 5 January, 2017 - 15:24

I used to play cricket and football with my friends but i don't play any sports game now.

willianaz's picture
willianaz 12 December, 2016 - 02:54

i don't play any sports at the moment but I like run in the weekend listening my Ipod is very helpful.

Sharona84's picture
Sharona84 18 April, 2016 - 10:24

Our class loves sport.
Ismael enjoys playing snooker and participates in the championships at the local club.
Joshua loves to play badminton with his sister or their coach.
Jonathan likes to take part in a very uncommon sport: pigeon racing. His next pigeon race will take place over Sicily.

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 19 April, 2016 - 11:51

Hi Sharona84,
Thanks for joining us on LearnEnglish Teens. We encourage teachers not to create class accounts on the site but for each student to create their own account. That way they can use the site at home or from anywhere and become part of our community. Please ask your students to create their own accounts and we look forward to reading their comments.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team).

Mariamffa11's picture
Mariamffa11 14 January, 2016 - 22:19

I don't play any sports at the moment, but I used to go to handball and swimming training when I was little.
I love sports though.
I also do yoga classes occasionally.

shamim's picture
shamim 19 December, 2015 - 16:51

I don't like football, athletics and volleyball...I'd like to be in rowing team, That seems exciting.
Also i'm interested in yoga.

Kim's picture
Kim 18 December, 2015 - 03:27

hello. I'm wichitta from Thailand. I like to play badminton because fun and exercise makes the body healthy.

Kim's picture
Kim 18 December, 2015 - 03:24

sawatdee I'm Kim from Thailand.I like to play volleyball because it keeps the body healthy. Harmonious and fun

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20504x
Tina - Coordinator 18 December, 2015 - 06:26

Hi Kim, wichitta, Lalita and Pearkeaw
Welcome to LearnEnglish teens! Please can you create separate accounts for each user? In our House Rules we ask you not to share your account with other people.
Thanks a lot and I hope you all enjoy the site! :)
Tina (LearnEnglish Teens team)