Look at the recipe and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

What type of food can you cook?

Comments

Ken's picture
Ken 19 December, 2015 - 14:33

My mom cooks every type of food. Actually she likes cooking and serving good dishes! Thanks to her cooking (I belief) I'm healthy! My bros cooks very well, too and so does my sister! But she cooks only what she likes such as potatoes, meat and tomatos…..
I'm so lucky that I'm surrounded by the people who love eating, drinking and cooking!!…
To be honest, I can cut onion into slices or into small pieces!!
Surprisingly enough, my Asian friends praised me saying that 'Wow, you're like a chef!!'
Frankly, I'm the poorest cook in my family!!
ヾ(゚Д`;≡;´Д゚)ノ゙

hadia's picture
hadia 27 March, 2016 - 06:19

ha ha ha Ken!
I guess your friends don't even step in kitchen but you do and can cut onion and some other easy stuff too ...therefore in their world you're a great chef :P
It's with me too.......I can make tea and egg and noodles only.....

PerfectLS's picture
PerfectLS 29 October, 2015 - 23:33

I don't cook very well but I am learning with my mom. Until now, I cook food like "Salchipapa", "Potatoes cake" or "Cupcakes".

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20516x
Tina - Coordinator 30 October, 2015 - 07:55

Hi PerfectLS!
I love cooking but haven't heard of Salchipapa, would you be able to tell us what it is?
Tina (LearnEnglish Teen Team)

prettygirl02's picture
prettygirl02 16 July, 2015 - 11:20

Oh...I haven't known how to cook but I'll learn soon, because I am too young now so I just know how to make instant noodles, it's the most useful thing I can do ^^

donya123's picture
donya123 15 July, 2015 - 11:38

I can cook omelette.
1 cut onion and tomatos.
2 heat some oil in a pan and let onion and tomatos get a tan.
3 mix eggs with a mixer or spoon together.
4 let the eggs heat with onoin and tomatos.
5 serve the pasta on a plate

jwkim0306's picture
jwkim0306 1 July, 2015 - 02:26

I usually cook because i like it, but i don't cook very well:(
I wish i could learn how to cook.

sohi8990's picture
sohi8990 6 June, 2015 - 08:04

i can try cook something. in my country(Iran) we have many delicious food that there aren't in other country like Gheymeh,Ghormeh sabzi,Dizi Asi and etc... .

Ken's picture
Ken 27 May, 2015 - 22:16

Ha ha! Hello, Loonrytribute0002, my mom often tells me that a good cook is as sharp as a needle! What do you think?? :-)