Vocabulary exercises to help learn words to talk about nature.

Do you like to spend time in the city or near nature? Why?

Comments

Eva2010's picture
Eva2010 9 November, 2015 - 21:24

I is to love the sity and even when my family goes to nature in the weekend, I refuse go with them..

sanpai28's picture
sanpai28 4 October, 2015 - 14:07

I like to spend time near nature because I prefer flowing myself in nature.The blue sky, the clouds, green gassland, blue mountains with topped snow or covered trees i love them all! I amagine myself running freely on the wide grassland when i see the bliss wallpaper on my computer.I hope i can travel all over the world and find the surprises given by nature. I am a teen nature lover! ;)

hannaanh's picture
hannaanh 8 September, 2015 - 17:02

I prefer spending time near nature because I love flowers, trees, cloudy,....They are make me feed happy and the air is very fresh ^^

BeautifulGirl's picture
BeautifulGirl 19 August, 2015 - 20:02

Well, I prefer having a rest near nature to listening an increasing noise in my city/ Because listening to it contributes t health problems... And having a rest near nature is more interesting and helpful. It allows us to find out our nature's secrets and its mysteries.

Eseban's picture
Eseban 8 July, 2015 - 15:59

yes . I like enjoy to nature. Becouse I can relax, have fun and enjoy the outdoors.

nandosc9's picture
nandosc9 8 July, 2015 - 13:55

I prefer spend time in the nature because is more relaxing, is more healthy, and is a really good idea to spend time with friends

stephania1799's picture
stephania1799 8 July, 2015 - 05:34

I like to spend my time in the city but at the weekend I really enjoy in the nature I like to explore the enviorment for example climb a mountain, take photos about rivers, flowers, and sometimes go to the beach.

mike95rob's picture
mike95rob 7 July, 2015 - 21:45

i would like to spend time near nature because for mi the nature is so beautiful but i like the technology for this reason i live on the city

JennySam's picture
JennySam 6 July, 2015 - 23:55

I like to spend time in the city which near the nature. Because I love technology but I also love to walk in the nature and I love to take photos too.

Angielu's picture
Angielu 6 July, 2015 - 22:17

Yes, i like to spend my time in nature for example in weekend I like to go for a walk around the forest.

fernanda2000's picture
fernanda2000 6 July, 2015 - 21:21

I would like to escalate a mountain with my friends and family
because it would be a unique adventure... But...
I like spend o lot of time in my city

hanies1904's picture
hanies1904 26 October, 2014 - 02:49

I like to spend time in the city which near the nature. Because I love technology but I also love to take photo about nature and I love science too. Science is about technology and nature so I love to spend time in the city near nature

boyfrommercury's picture
boyfrommercury 4 September, 2014 - 21:41

I like to spend time in the city but I like places where there's trees and flowers, so I really like urban parks!