Do you need some cash? Are you looking for work? Well, look at these job adverts and do the exercises to improve your reading skills.

Topics:

Do you have a part-time job? Which of these jobs would you most like to do?

Comments

Ecano's picture
Ecano 8 January, 2016 - 15:47

Yeah! , now I'm working in a really nice place, but in a few days I'm gonna start in other place that is better than the other one, and I'm really exciting because i'ts a beatifull place and I love it.

Ken's picture
Ken 6 January, 2016 - 04:48

Well well..., among these jobs…….,
I'd like to do a support worker, simply because I eliminated the impossible!
ρ(-ω-、)ヾ(゚ω゚;)

belenbr's picture
belenbr 28 October, 2015 - 17:22

No, I don't have an part time job but I would like have one also I need it. If I could choose one of these jobs I 'll work as a support worker, I had worked in something similar for three years and is a fantastic experience you could learn a lot and also you can enjoy help people it isn't a "real" work.

vieht's picture
1961x
vieht 2 October, 2015 - 03:21

I don't have any part-time job, but I would like to work at the coffee shop because of its flexibility of working hours and because you will get such an amazing experience working with a team in a perfect place

donya123's picture
donya123 28 July, 2015 - 20:36

I dont have a time job, but I would love it. I am still a student, therefor I can not have a time job. But I would like to work one day as a model. Modeling seems for me interessting und fun.

SamanthaReputin's picture
SamanthaReputin 30 May, 2015 - 09:27

Well, today I'm a student and I haven't got a part-time job, but during the summer I help my mum in our company. In my future I would want an honest job that makes me happy, a job that makes me earn enough money for my family, but above all I want a job that makes my wish come true. In these jobs, I would like to work for Coffee Beans because you have relationships with people.

Mar978's picture
Mar978 17 April, 2015 - 05:47

Unemi 203 MaribelR
I don't have a part job.But I would like to work for calling all models

kathy23's picture
kathy23 17 April, 2015 - 05:15

unemi203martinez: I don't have a part-time job but I would love to. These jobs, maybe I would like to work for Coffee Beans.

Gloria18's picture
Gloria18 17 April, 2015 - 04:56

I have not a part time job, but I would like. These jobs, maybe I would go to work fine trainee hairdressers.

YaguaremaC's picture
YaguaremaC 17 April, 2015 - 03:51

I Have part-time job. I would like to work for Coffee Beans. (..)/ ..!!
become is quiet work.
Regards...!!!

Ricardo2193's picture
Ricardo2193 17 April, 2015 - 01:50

Yes. I have a part-time job in advertising, I'm the one who makes the whole process from the manufacturer a sign from start to finish.
Of these jobs that I most like to do is writers wanted.