Can you always find what you want to find on the internet? These eight easy-to-remember tips will help you to become a safe and smart searcher!

What type of information do you search for on the internet?

Comments

Kity's picture
Kity 15 May, 2016 - 11:15

The text gave me very good tipps. Although I already knew the most, it was very helpful. Like the short text says, dont believe everything you read on the Internet! For example, Wikipedia is not always true, because everyone is alowed to add something. Therefor I think, sometimes we should search in a library and not on the Internet.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 15 May, 2016 - 16:23

Hi Kity
I totally agree with you. BTW, I've got questions....
Recently I'm thinking..., the more we rely on the Internet (social media) where we can't believe everything we read and see, the more we feel hopeless for trust and bond. How someone can be right in the head and get along with such a fake community where no one is responsible for others as well as for oneself? I might have ten thumbs, but I think what we learn at school is a part of the pursuit of truth in the world we actually live. What do you think, Kity? How do you handle the issue? Please don't advise me to get a little off altogether!!

mtzmdamichael's picture
mtzmdamichael 5 May, 2016 - 01:13

Really usefull tips, i would also recomend use an add blocking extension for the search engine, to prevent anoying or distracting pop ups

Martin159's picture
Martin159 5 May, 2016 - 00:12

Thank you for the tips.
I search english courses, piano courses, and my homeworks.

Ken's picture
Ken 3 March, 2016 - 12:19

Recently I rely on searching for any information on the internet. But the quickness and the simplicity make me feel my ability of memorization is degenerating!?
━Σ(ll゚艸゚ll)

Mariamffa11's picture
Mariamffa11 2 March, 2016 - 17:42

And thanks for the tips. They are very helpful and I didn't know about them before :)

cklj's picture
19483x
cklj 7 February, 2016 - 19:47

Well, different types of information. Sometimes it's something related to school projects, sometimes I search information for celebrities, sometimes it's something about books and movies.

gobratiwat's picture
gobratiwat 27 January, 2016 - 07:14

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 21 January, 2016 - 05:46

Hi Tantan_2539. It's great that these tips were useful to you. Please in future write comments using your own words instead of using the same words as another user. Thanks :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

sasithon_ytc's picture
sasithon_ytc 20 January, 2016 - 14:46

I think these tips are an advantage . Especially those who like to surf the Internet to find information . May make them more convenient .