Look at the blog and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

Have you ever been to a theme park? Do you like them?

Comments

BRPCAIZA's picture
BRPCAIZA 5 February, 2017 - 20:22

Yes, I was in the Vulcano Park that in my country would be something similar. It's a lot of fun to be there because there are lots of mechanical games. To visit this place it is necessary to go with friends for a good time

BRPMontenegro's picture
BRPMontenegro 5 February, 2017 - 19:31

I went to a play land park in Quito because I like to play in the mechanic plays and feel fly to the sky. I would like go to the theme park of Harry Potter in London beacuse I´m a fan of Harry Potter.

Eingyin's picture
Eingyin 11 January, 2017 - 03:26

Certainly.I have been there several times since childhood.When I'm bored or feel depressed,I often go there with my closet buddies or my cousins and siblings.Theme park is good place to build up a good relationship with friends ,talking chit-chat or making some fun that relax your mind.I like taking the exciting rides especially pirates' boat .Whenever I 'm on the ride,swinging forth and back faster and higher gradually makes me scream a lot ,feeling dizzy ,though.After taking,I feel free from something bad

haihuyen's picture
haihuyen 30 October, 2016 - 08:10

Last month was fantastic. My company organized for all employee to went to Vung Tau beach that was on vacation. I had to get up early though as the coach picked up us from office at 6:00 a.m. It was not funny!
We enjoyed to singing and dancing,It was awesome. We also swam and diving because it was wonderful and sunny. Seafood in there was delicious and fresh.
After lunch we visit some beautiful places and take a photo.

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 30 October, 2016 - 08:38

Hi haihuyen,
Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish
With best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

AprilEngvid's picture
AprilEngvid 29 July, 2016 - 16:14

How can i understand the meaning of "be sick all over herself". Does it mean Luise had thrown up?

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20518x
Tina - Coordinator 29 July, 2016 - 16:21

Hi AprilEngvid!
Yes that's exactly the right meaning ;)
Well done!
Tina (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

LoliRv's picture
LoliRv 4 July, 2016 - 04:31

I have never been in a theme park but I want to. My mother visited Universal Studios last month and she came back very exited so she promise me she will take me and my sibling there next year.

arely99's picture
arely99 25 May, 2016 - 07:53

i have been in a lot of theme parks, but my favorite theme park will be always disneyland, a love it so much, is a place where you can have fun and be like a kid again, and also it have a lot of fun rides and i love the roller coaster.

Fado23fado's picture
Fado23fado 23 May, 2016 - 14:55

I went to Six Flags in New Jersey. it was amazing. I am sick so i should not try to extreme things but it is not problem for me because i know to be enjoy. i visited around and spoke people. I took picture with my friends. Everything went like clock work. I can't wait going to there again so as soon as possible i ll go again absolutely.

kleine_goga's picture
kleine_goga 14 May, 2016 - 13:13

I am agree whit Azorin. This page help me much by improv English knowlaege... Thank you!

Baron's picture
Baron 18 March, 2016 - 19:02

yes, i went to a theme park last summer. the experience was amazing. I did not scream , on the contrary, i was very quiet because i was too scared to scream.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 1 March, 2016 - 10:53

Yes, I've been there a few times.
I actually don't like the rides which are bad for the heart.
I sometimes come across really horrible people/things who are bad for the heart.
I don't want to pay money for that!
That's enough…, apart from the opportunity to go with my BF! ☆

DanielCC's picture
DanielCC 1 March, 2016 - 09:48

Yes, I have been and was an amazing experience with my friends, We scremed a lot of, and the hounted house was terrible but we enjoyed as lot of.

cris2503's picture
cris2503 1 March, 2016 - 09:35

yes. I went to the park last year with my family and my cousins.
I like because is very funny.

Vic29's picture
Vic29 1 March, 2016 - 09:32

yes I went to the park last weekend with my family and my best friend. In the park my best friend he's broken leg.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 1 March, 2016 - 09:53

Oh no! What happened to your friend?
Welcome to all our new users from Spain. :) :) :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Peyo_999's picture
Peyo_999 1 March, 2016 - 09:32

yes I was once at a theme park, it was great. I went to the theme park and I also tried the roller coaster, it was so much fun. I really want to go there again but I dont have time. Last time I went there with my friends but this time I am gonna go with my familly. The best part of the theme park is the scary house, I often get scared.

Alodia121's picture
Alodia121 1 March, 2016 - 09:27

Hello to every body, I've been two times in a theme park. one was with my family and the other was with a school trip, both times were amazing. I want to go again but this time with friends.

Chujsajeny's picture
Chujsajeny 26 January, 2016 - 09:09

I was once with my friends in theme park and I really
enjoyed it.I am really scared of the rides ,But my friends forced me there as well and in the end I enjoyed it even though I constantly screamed.Now I planing to go with my family and friends to some similar theme park.

nemiranja's picture
nemiranja 8 December, 2015 - 20:12

Today was great. I travel by plane for the first time.I travelled to Belgrade. That is the city in Serbia, for me this is a huge city beacuse I live in a very smal town.I saw a big shopping mall Usce. It was soooo huge.
I came back whit a plane too.When I fell the ground I was very happy beacuse I was a little scared.

Thanks for reading my blog.
Bye

PerfectLS's picture
PerfectLS 29 October, 2015 - 23:14

I remember, I went with my mother to "Mechanical games" It was very fantastic because I was with her (my mom). I played "The umbrella", "Zumba", "Caterpillar" and "Haunted house" We were very scared. (I don't like the things of horror)
And yeah, I liked it.