Look at this guide for tourists visiting California, then do the exercises to improve your reading skills.

Reading

Which place in California would you like to visit?

Comments

BRPCuzcoJaime's picture
BRPCuzcoJaime 14 April, 2017 - 05:32

Hi, I think that Santa Cruz Surfing Museum is the best place to visit in California. This place has the giant dipper rollercoster and this game is very exited. So Santa Cruz is cheap between others places in California. Finally I suggest visit Santa Cruz Surfing Museum.

Itsfrank_248's picture
Itsfrank_248 27 August, 2019 - 14:08

I dont like the museums , because i think that the museums are very bored so the museums havent fun things for the people who visit this place.

dewi's picture
dewi 14 April, 2017 - 01:09

I want to visit Disneyland because i like Disney character and i would like to see Disneyland castle at night because the lights of the castle makes castle is very luminous and looks like a silhouette.

Gimnazijalka19's picture
Gimnazijalka19 20 March, 2017 - 17:49

I would like to visit Dineyland, because it is a very unique place and I can also try out some rides and have a lot of fun there.

Gerry's picture
Gerry 12 March, 2017 - 07:01

I would like to go to Hollywood, because I want to visit the Chinese Theatre and go see the many wax models of movie stars.

hgsmf's picture
hgsmf 17 August, 2016 - 01:40

I would like to visit San Francisco because I like doing shopping very much , also I like to take a cruise round the bay.

privetkakdela's picture
privetkakdela 7 July, 2016 - 10:45

I would like to visit Golden Gate Bridge because i really love to enjoy awesome views of the entire area at the height. Its very exciting! Also i would like to visit San Francisco with trendy restaurants and shops)

duongmin0112's picture
duongmin0112 8 June, 2016 - 04:30

In my opinion, I like going to Santa Cruz, Los Angeles, Hollywood and mostly Disneyland. :D

hannaanh's picture
hannaanh 22 May, 2016 - 16:15

I'd like to go to Disneyland because I think it may helps back to my childhood, that sounds incredible =)). I also like to go to Golden Gate Bridge because I love to have awesome views of entire Bay Area and I really love it =>

vanecrazy's picture
vanecrazy 18 May, 2016 - 06:23

I would like to visit San Francisco because it is beautiful and its home of the amazing Ghirardelli ice cream and chocolate shop and I am a chocolate and ice cream lover

Ked_1234's picture
Ked_1234 25 January, 2016 - 12:20

Hi my name is Sasiwimon I would like to visit Disneyland because it's the most beautiful place in the world .

yasothon's picture
yasothon 18 January, 2016 - 07:47

Hallo my name's jiraphapa I would like to visit Disneyland because it's the most beautiful place in the world

Psuthinan's picture
Psuthinan 18 January, 2016 - 07:33

Hello I'm Suthinan I wanted to go to Disneyland because there is a very beautiful and I like the atmosphere very much at Disneyland.

donya123's picture
donya123 31 July, 2015 - 18:04

I would like to visite one day disneyland because I wanna join it. It seems interessting but I wanna visite it with my boyfriend. He also like it . I know we are a bit older for it but we still love it. I also wanna visit los angeles to cover new thnings.

JoanWinter's picture
JoanWinter 31 May, 2015 - 23:18

Mmmm.... Im think i liked go to Los Anegeles because has very ship ... Thetickets are a 1.500.000 prsos colombianos
I live in colombia
I go travel here
Bye
The best. Student of british council teens
Joanwinter

StellaLima's picture
StellaLima 6 May, 2015 - 23:08

I have a friend who lives in Los Angeles, so I might visit all this places, thanks for the guide!!!!!!!