Are you really a good friend? Would you always be there when your friends need you? Try this quiz to find out!

Are you a good friend? What was your result in the quiz?

Comments

phichitchai's picture
phichitchai 21 January, 2016 - 08:47

My answers are all a, it means i am a great friend. I try to be nice to all my friends at school, course or even with people i first meet, i believe that when i am nice to people they also will treat me in a good way.

bifern's picture
bifern 20 January, 2016 - 08:17

I think I was a good friend because I can listen to the problems of friends and are ready to provide counsel .

Graceeeeeee's picture
Graceeeeeee 20 January, 2016 - 06:29

I was good friends because I know how to listen to others and how to solve the problem of good friends and I improve myself to be approached friends.

chun_yamada's picture
chun_yamada 18 January, 2016 - 07:30

Sawatdee.I'm Chun. I thought I was good friends with me because I'll be with my friends all the time, whether it be joy or sorrow.

Ken's picture
Ken 5 January, 2016 - 13:46

Well… I think my ideal friendship is to enhance a caring relationship, improve the status quo and enrich my(our) life. What's your ideal friendship? Can anyone tell me your views, please?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ

BigBen6464's picture
BigBen6464 29 December, 2015 - 14:39

I respect my friends, but I think most of them is hanging out with me because I'm a good student and I can help them on exams:( My best friends aren't from my school.

belenbr's picture
belenbr 28 October, 2015 - 16:59

Well I've got 2A, 1B and 1C so... I'm confused.
I'm just kidding! I thonk that I'm a good friend because some of my friends have told me that but I know I could be better.

lina_02_04's picture
lina_02_04 30 September, 2015 - 18:14

Well, I've got 3 As and only 1 Cs. Maybe I'm a good friend , I dont now , I have to ask my Bff/Sister :)

hongnguyen's picture
hongnguyen 23 September, 2015 - 12:02

i'm not sure. Mostly, i think i'm a good friend. But sometimes i think i'm not a good friend because of my selfishness.

pinkpurple's picture
pinkpurple 20 September, 2015 - 10:48

well,i got 2 A and 2 B so am really confused whether i am a good or petty good friend.But i believe "that a friend in need is a friend indeed".

Ofelia's picture
1995x
Ofelia 1 August, 2015 - 18:14

I consider I am a good friend, although I had most B. 'Cause I think a good friend hasn't got to be there for you to solve your own problems all time, sometimes you got to do by your own. So I guess if I answered sometimes B, it is because I don't want to be my friends' mom. And C answers are so cruel! Haha, except the last one, I think that's the most honest (even if I wouldn't do that).

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 2 August, 2015 - 13:35

Ha ha! That's right, Ofelia, friend ≠ mom!!
By the way, which is more convincing to you??
1. Friendship is, You smile, I smile.
2. Friendship is, knowing each others' embarrassing nickname.
3. Friendship is, unspoken understanding.
4. Friendship is, pure happiness.
5. Friendship is, rarer than true love.
6. Friendship is, laughing at a joke which no-one gets.
7. Friendship is, putting an end to an argument with a simple smiley.

ツツ!

Ofelia's picture
1995x
Ofelia 3 August, 2015 - 05:27

Hi, Elsa007!
I don't know, there are many numbers I agree with... But I like the most the first one and the sixth one. :)
About the last one, I don't like to have an argument, it is hard and sometimes makes me want to cry :'( haha. But when I do, I like to end it with nice words and understanding. I guess I am a pacific person or I don't know :). What about you? What do you think?