Look at the poster for a lost dog and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Topics:

Do you have any pets?

Comments

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20504x
Tina - Coordinator 15 January, 2016 - 06:31

Hi usama,
Welcome to LearnEnglish Teens :)
You've come to the right place to improve your reading and writing! Always try to find something that you are interested in to read. We have lots of great reading material to choose from so have a look at some of these: Reading Skills, UK Now , and Study Break
For writing, a good way to improve, is to read as much as you can! Try and learn more vocabulary to use too: Vocabulary Exercises, and also watching English films or listening to English helps so try some of our videos in our Video Zone.
I hope you enjoy our website ...
Tina (LearnEnglish Teen Team)

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 3 March, 2016 - 07:42

Hi charlyhz. Welcome to LearnEnglish Teens! Try our Reading skills practice section. You will see levels A1, A2, B1 and B2. A1 is the easiest and B2 is the hardest. Try to find the correct level for you. All the pages have comprehension questions for you to practice.

You might also enjoy the Easy reading section. Here, you can find stories, articles and more.

Good luck! Let us know if you find some useful pages.

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Mariamffa11's picture
Mariamffa11 13 January, 2016 - 21:01

No, I don't have any pets, but I would like to have one (preferably a dog because they are loyal :D). :)

yuwadee's picture
yuwadee 8 January, 2016 - 09:31

Hi I'm yuwadee from Thaiand I like dogs very much at home I have a cute dog is a dog is a dog that's pretty much my favorite animal

yuwadee's picture
yuwadee 8 January, 2016 - 08:58

Sawatdee I'm yuwadee from Thaiand I like dogs very much at home I have a cute dog is a dog is a dog that's pretty much my favorite animal

hannaanh's picture
hannaanh 5 January, 2016 - 16:54

No, I don't have any pets , but I would like to have a cat because it very cute and it can help me catch the mice ;>

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 1 January, 2016 - 14:46

Unfortunately, I don't have any pets.
Our teacher once told us that a school is like a zoo…….!! :)
Very like!☆

Laddawan's picture
Laddawan 2 December, 2015 - 08:16

Sawatdee I'm Laddawan from Thaiand I like dogs very much at home I have a cute dog is a dog is a dog that's pretty much my favorite animal.

Lalita's picture
Lalita 2 December, 2015 - 07:09

Sawasdee I'm Lalita from Thaiand I like dogs very much at home I have dogs as pets, two dogs, very cute is my pet and my friends playing with me like a dog.

Suthinan's picture
Suthinan 2 December, 2015 - 06:11

Sawatdee l'm Suthinan from Thaiand l'm I have a dog I like dogs because a dog as a pet is So Cute,I like dogs very much.