Look at these emails between a student and his friend who is studying in Scotland, then do the exercises to improve your reading skills.

Have you ever studied abroad? If you have the chance in future, where would you like to study?

Comments

NicolasR's picture
NicolasR 10 May, 2016 - 08:48

I haven't studied in other countries because I don't have the necessary preparation for study in other language, in the future I would like to study in the U.S.A because is the nices't country in the world.

PGordi's picture
PGordi 10 May, 2016 - 08:46

Hi! I never studied abroad, but I would study in Washington because is my favourite city in the U.S.A

MireiaSM's picture
MireiaSM 10 May, 2016 - 08:41

I have never studied abroad, but I would love to study in Dublin because there's a great college and also is a very nice city.
:D

tyler14's picture
tyler14 10 May, 2016 - 08:38

No, I never studied abroad. If I have the opportunity I will study one course of university in The USA.

JudithRME's picture
JudithRME 10 May, 2016 - 08:35

No, I never studied abroad, but in the future if I have an opportunity I will study in Miami.

Ken's picture
Ken 23 April, 2016 - 14:13

Hello TrungAnh,
Would you like to know a tip a tip for your English improvement?
Oh oh..... English speaking people don't dislike double negative, but avoid it to get a message across fluently.
Alas.... I really want to speak English fluently, too!!
(๑ˇεˇ๑)•*¨*•.¸¸♪

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 11 February, 2016 - 16:30

I have never studied abroad but if I have a chance, I would love to go to the University of Tokyo ( Japan) because I look up to Kunihiko Kodaira and Leo Esaki. In addition, I wish I could become a student of La Habana University ( Cuba) or University of Malaya ( Malaysia ). The dreams sound great but my mother shots them down.

youaretheonlyone29's picture
youaretheonlyone29 16 March, 2016 - 13:46

I would love to study at the Korea University because i watch a lot of Korean dramas and music also. It is just my dream and it's hard to make it comes true 'cause my mom doesn't like Korea really much :)) It is a bit sad but my another dream is study in Netherlands xD

pawarison016's picture
pawarison016 11 February, 2016 - 04:05

I love studying abroad, if i have a chance in furture, i will come France :). it is a beautiful country

loloklkirby's picture
loloklkirby 26 January, 2016 - 10:08

I like so much Brazil I like learning to speak Portuguese. I like this nationality for their people and their culture.

gass's picture
gass 26 January, 2016 - 10:07

ı would like studying in New York or Oxford (Oxford is a city in UK) because they are advanced cities.

chanikan's picture
chanikan 21 January, 2016 - 13:53

No i haven't, but i would like to study in London or Korea. It's my Dream and I can make it come true.

nuchArreeya's picture
nuchArreeya 18 January, 2016 - 08:53

hi i'm Arreeya from Thailand
No, I study in my neighbor. If i have the change i like to study in Australia.