Look at the menu and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

What would you order from this menu?

Comments

Humbertogr06's picture
Humbertogr06 20 May, 2016 - 23:30

i want a english tea, italian chesse and tomato pizza, and a one dessert a ice cream. yomi yomi :v

dfarrici's picture
dfarrici 19 May, 2016 - 12:22

I'd like to start with a tomato salad, continue with a Thai chicken and rice and as a third plate I'd choose cheese and biscuits. The third plate sounds as a weird combination, so I am curious to prove it and I just adore cheese. For drinking I'd rather order some mineral water. I always consume a lot of water.

686119's picture
686119 18 May, 2016 - 23:29

i will ask for a chiken salad and a cheeseburger and an english tea but i wont ask for a dessert beacuse i don like to eat to much.

Wongy's picture
Wongy 18 May, 2016 - 23:15

probably i would like to eat a chicken salad because i love chicken and i like to eat healthy

Fado23fado's picture
Fado23fado 15 May, 2016 - 12:30

I usually start to lunch or dinner with soup especially tomato soup that includes cheese then i like to eat fish because fish is beneficial for our health. My favorite fish is king fish. It is very delicious if you don't still try it you should try it. As a beverage my chose will be fresh orange juice. ;) to eat healthy foods are vital importance for a healthy life :)

kleine_goga's picture
kleine_goga 11 May, 2016 - 15:21

I like all food and I'm always hangry. Todey I will cook something of vegetabels.
Do you have idee what I could cook?

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 11 May, 2016 - 21:40

Yesterday, I helped my mum to cook for our meal.
She fried sliced big aubergine, onions, some minced meat with salt and pepper and added some wine, canned tomato, and a bit of carrot & apple smoothy. It was delicious! Have a try, kieine_goga!

binuwaramovindu's picture
binuwaramovindu 4 February, 2016 - 07:04

I like Reading and Speaking most.But the problem is,i get nervous while i am reading or speaking.

Beyza1907's picture
Beyza1907 17 January, 2016 - 18:10

I'd order from this menu for starter tomato alıp, for main couese chicken at the end pasta:))

shamim's picture
shamim 16 January, 2016 - 20:49

I'm so hungry so I'd like to eat a big lunch...I'd like chicken salad for starter, I don't know if mayonnaise sauce is with that or Not, but if isn't please bring some sauce with that, I like sauce so much.
For main course I'd like vegetable pizza and french fries, and Mineral water for drink. then I'd like a chocolate cake and a cup of tea.

Butterfly254's picture
Butterfly254 3 January, 2016 - 17:49

Starter: Tomato salad
Snacks: Chocolate cake
Main courses: German sausage and chips
Desserts: Ice cream