Look at the flyer and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Read this article if you want to learn more about Liverpool.

Are there any interesting places to visit in your country?

Comments

Sweetypia's picture
Sweetypia 28 June, 2016 - 13:16

I live in Turkey. Turkey has many historical and fascinating places. For example: Efes Antic City in Izmir, Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Anitkabir in Ankara, Pamukkale in Denizli, Manavgat Waterfall in Antalya :)

Jesusb's picture
Jesusb 27 May, 2016 - 05:58

I like Liverpool, the city is very interesting, i like team of football. I see match of football of team Liverpool.
The beatles they are famous and very interesting.

Fado23fado's picture
Fado23fado 22 May, 2016 - 21:05

There are a lot of historical places that belong to most of Turkish and Europa Empires as specially Ottoman Empire to visit also There are o lot of places that have natural beauty in Turkey. Such as Sultan Ahmet is very famous place in all over the Globe. There are four seasons in Turkey so when you visit to Turkey in different seasons you will come across cities that have different color such as, Everywhere is white in winter season in Erzurum, everywhere is brown in Abant lake in autumn season, and everywhere is green in spring time in all over the Turkey. Each seasons have different beauties each other. There are a lot of kinds of fruits, vegetable, and flowers etc. in my country due to 4 seasons. In the past many different kingdoms or empires conquered in Anatolia so You can see different cultures each other in parts of my country also you gain information about these cultures and try to different traditional foods. For instance, Kebap, Baklava, Cig kofte etc. My country is just like bridge between East countries and West countries thanks to its position in the world. :)

edderpacheco's picture
edderpacheco 18 May, 2016 - 02:11

I'm from Mexicali and here we have the museum, forest, are wonderful places...

jimm9x's picture
jimm9x 13 January, 2016 - 11:45

Well, there are a lot interesting place you should visit when you come to my country, Vietnam. Have you ever heard about Ha Long bay, or Hang Son Dong cave. I sure you have. My country also have a lot of beautiful beaches, many old building, tempers, churches, museum, foods. I think all of you will love it.

CreepyL's picture
CreepyL 23 December, 2015 - 17:01

Of course we have! For example we have the famous Colosseum in Rome, and that's only an example! Italy is the cradle of history, and in the north (where I live) the nature is superb.

bookworm19's picture
bookworm19 29 November, 2015 - 02:56

i am from India . here there are lots of temples monument to visit....it is extremely awesome place in the world.. my country is famous for its heritage and culture..proud to be an indian...

the_alchemist's picture
the_alchemist 28 November, 2015 - 15:15

I am from Bangladesh and in my country there are many places for visit. You can visit the longest sea beach in the world. It is in Cox's Bazar in our country. Welcome you to the land of beauty...

Martin159's picture
Martin159 8 November, 2015 - 02:18

Yes, I am from Colombia and I think the most beautifull place in this country is the Ande's mountain range.

JudiJTCoarT's picture
JudiJTCoarT 5 November, 2015 - 16:05

Yes, there is a wonder of the world in the Peru, Machu Picchu.En this place can know the history of the Incan, also buy clothes and ornaments originating in the city of Machu Picchu.

angelitosolitoxD's picture
angelitosolitoxD 24 October, 2015 - 00:59

Yes, I'm from Peru and the most attractive and interesting would be the "Machu Picchu" since it shows us the mysteries of good uniform rocks.

Ecano's picture
Ecano 10 October, 2015 - 16:10

I from Colombia, I think that this place is amazing! ... so, here we are more than marihuana, cocaine, arms and that kind of things... So, Colombia is so beatiful, the mountains, the villages, the people is too friendly, the weather, the traditions... I do not, I think that we have many things to show to the world; but our polititians are expiring us! ... Expiring the people that wanna show the other side of this country!

hasanyi's picture
hasanyi 4 September, 2015 - 16:43

I am from Turkey.My country have a lot beautıful places. For example Ayasofya Museum,Gata Tower. ..

MichiStyles's picture
MichiStyles 4 September, 2015 - 03:24

Hi ! I'm Michelle I live in El Salvador My country has Museums, theatres, hotels And you can come here, but the weather is very hot you can visit pools and beachs during that time we also have our traditional food and one of the name is Pupusas sounds weird but are very delicious and a lot of people come here to try it. This dish has a national day that is the second sunday of november.

iva10's picture
iva10 13 August, 2015 - 16:16

Hi Nguen i wanted to ask you how is it in Vietnam?I always wanted to know so can you please tell me.I would be happy if you do .

iva10's picture
iva10 15 June, 2015 - 20:47

There are many beautiful things in my country like the Milenium bridge and much more.

halfmoon's picture
halfmoon 20 May, 2015 - 14:47

I'm from Azerbaijan. I lived in Baku and I loved my city. There are a lot of interesting places to see. Like Qiz Qalasi, Baki Bulvari, Crystal Hall and etc. If you like art yo can go many museums in Baku. Or if you like historical places you can go to Icari Shahar.

teresina's picture
teresina 30 April, 2015 - 11:22

Hi, I'm Christian and I'm from Palermo, Italy. My country is wonderful, there are a lot of interesting places to visit...museums, archeological sites, wonderful landscapes. My mum is from Barcelona and I reallu love that city...you can find everything there, it's a very cosmopolitan city. Best of all are the Gaudi creations like La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllò.In other words, both, Italy and Catalonia are gorgeous countries and there are so many places to visit there, I just can't mention all of them!!

Ganesdita's picture
Ganesdita 19 March, 2015 - 14:03

I am Indonesian! And did you know our popular landmark? Yeah, it's Borobudur Temple, one of the 7 wonder in the world. I'm proud to be Indonesian.

deonoidau01's picture
deonoidau01 15 March, 2015 - 12:43

Sorry, i just started learning engish a few weeks ago, so .... can anyone tell me the differents between United Kingdom, England and Great Britain, pls ?