Look at the flyer and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Read this article if you want to learn more about Liverpool.

Are there any interesting places to visit in your country?

Comments

Nguyenxhong's picture
Nguyenxhong 6 October, 2019 - 03:58

I was born and grown up in Tu Bong which is a remote little-known countryside.It is a peaceful but also very beautiful countryside with Ripe fragrant rice fields, flocks of buffaloes graze on grass, childhood kite fields.People are very sociable and friendly with everyone. When I go to Nha Trang University, I miss my family and my countryside very much .I wish I would have free times to go back home and fly kite with my friend on the fields.

Nini's picture
Nini 15 September, 2019 - 05:08

I live in Nha Trang, which is a big city by the sea. It has a lot of beautiful sites to see and is a great place to meet interesting people.

MinhTan's picture
MinhTan 22 May, 2019 - 16:31

I'm from Vietnam. I live in Nha Trang city .If I have enough money, I will visit this place with my family.

Toan0312's picture
Toan0312 22 May, 2019 - 04:08

My country is Vietnam. In Vietnam there are 5 big city and 58 province, each place has different beati so you have many places to visit. Ha Long bay is one of seven new natural wonders of the world, you mind want to visit this place.

tunglamsbtc's picture
tunglamsbtc 16 May, 2019 - 14:17

I'm living in Nha Trang city for my study.
It is famous as a beach city in Viet Nam because of the attraction of the beach there. There are lots of places having charming scenery are worth visiting.

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 17 May, 2019 - 10:19

Hi Meera,

Thanks for your comment but I have edited it because the information was copied from another website, and this breaks our house rules.

Just a reminder:
  • Do not share content that is not yours
  • Only add content that is your original work.
  • Do not copy ideas or information without saying where it came from.

Could you tell us about places to visit in Vietnam in your own words?

Thanks,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team
kimluyen's picture
kimluyen 16 May, 2019 - 08:55

I want to go to Japan because there are many cherry blossoms, their customs are very excited and especially there kimono costumes.

Babyshark's picture
Babyshark 16 May, 2019 - 03:48

I am currently living in Nha Trang city, one of the most beautiful places in Vietnam. My city has just celebrated the Sea Festival and it took 4 days during the event. There were many entertaining activities such as fireworks, singing, dancing, folk games and swimming competitions. I hope that one day you can come and join to our festival.

Haocbs's picture
Haocbs 16 May, 2019 - 13:33

I attended the festival on the first day. There were many people, the atmosphere was very exciting and the fireworks performance was amazing!

giapta123's picture
giapta123 13 May, 2019 - 15:12

This is a beatiful contry. If I have a lot of money , i will come here. it's so interesting

ambitioushouda's picture
ambitioushouda 30 August, 2017 - 09:03

I'm from Algeria.There are many amazing,fantastic and fabulous places in my country..MY country is located in the north of Africa. It has many beautiful cities as Algiers, Oran,Constantine,Bejaya...etc.Algeria has a long history so we have a rich culture and many world heritage sites like Beni Hammad Fort,Djémila,Casbah of Algiers,M'Zab Valley,Timgad,Tipasa,Tassili n'Ajjer...etc.These sites describe our ancestor's life and how they built a civilization in spite of the difficulties .We also have famous mosques and churches like Ketchaoua Mosque,Notre-Dame d'Afrique,Grande mosquée 1er-Novembre-1954,Saint Augustin Basilica,Cathédrale du Sacré-Cœur d'Oran,Djama’a al-Djedid,Abdallah Ibn Salam Mosque,Emir Abdelkader Mosque in Constantine...etc.Our Sahara is one of the most important destination,you can see the beautiful landscapes and in Djenete,Tassili,Ouragala,Tamanrasset,Timimoun..etc we have festivals, thermal resorts like Hammam Essalihine,Esoukhna. WHen you visit Algeria, its impossible to not taste our delicious food esspicially the traditional foodlike couscous,Shakhshoukha,REchta ...Every region has its own cuisine .Finally , i tried to discuss about everything.i hope you will visit my country cuz algerian people wiil welcome your visit.IF you visit our coutry, you'll feel the entrtainment and feeling! is Believin <3

jianhui's picture
jianhui 27 June, 2017 - 13:33

of course ,my country has many interesting places , there are many scenic spots in China!

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 27 June, 2017 - 14:59

Hi jianhui. It must be a great country to visit. Could you tell us more about some beautiful or interesting places in China? :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

SLMT's picture
SLMT 26 May, 2017 - 16:54

I'm from Myanmar. My country is also known as Golden Country.There're alot of places to visit. First of all, I want to tell about Shwedagon Pagoda. It's located in Yangon, a city of Myanmar.It's the biggest Buddhist temple in Myanmar. The next place I want to invite U is Inle Lake,a floating village. It's the most beautiful place in Myanmar. U can see Inle traditionl style of rawing boats by feet.I swear it'll make u relax and ur stress will go away.The last place I want to recommend for u is Bagan . Bagan is heart of Myanmar . It was the acient capital city.There are thousands of pagodas . U can see as much as ur eyes see.Everywhere u point ,there'll be pagodas.U should rent e-bike and go around temples by urself. Watching sunrise and sunset is a must to when U r in Bagan. Sunrise and sunset view is incredible. Thousands of foreigner come to Bagan to watch Sunset and Sunrise. U also can join Balloon over Bagan. It'll take u paradise. I swear. Welcome from Myanmar!

Hasiki's picture
Hasiki 15 June, 2017 - 03:46

i live in a very beautiful country near the beach. it has many diffirent places like Ponaga towels, Long Son pagoda , and especially is the beautifull beach.You might visit it

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 27 May, 2017 - 04:06

Hi SLMT. Your country sounds amazing! Have you visited any of those places?
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

SLMT's picture
SLMT 27 May, 2017 - 17:05

I have been to Shwedagon pagoda and Bagan.But I don't get a chance to go to Inle lake.I wish I could go there one day in 2017.Thank u for ur interesting in my country,Myanmar :)

LeMasha's picture
LeMasha 17 February, 2017 - 08:43

Hello! I'm from Belarus. I live in Pinsk and I love my country. There are a lot of fields, lakes, forests. Welcome to Belarus!

Silver_was_here's picture
Silver_was_here 16 February, 2017 - 19:04

Well. There are a lot places to visit in my country. For exsaple: Mir and Nesvizh castles, the Brest fortress, the memorial complex Khatyn and etc. There also a lot of beautiful rivers, lakes and forests. Our country is very beautiful. It has so many lakes and rivers, that people called is "Blue Eyed Country". I love my country and want it to grow more and beautiful!

Lerchik's picture
Lerchik 16 February, 2017 - 18:17

There are many interesting places in my country. For example: rivers of Belarus is very beautiful places. They very long but not very wide.

Shady's picture
Shady 7 September, 2016 - 05:35

Saudi Arabia constitute the cultural dimension and historically important religious and economic terms ...

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 8 September, 2016 - 10:05

Hi Shady,
Thanks for your comment but I have edited it because the information was copied from another website or put through a translation tool, and this breaks our house rules.
Just a reminder:
Do not share content that is not yours
Only add content that is your original work.
Do not copy ideas or information without saying where it came from.
Could you tell us about Saudi Arabia in your own words?
Thanks a lot. Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)
lekimkhanh0109's picture
lekimkhanh0109 25 July, 2016 - 10:01

Yes, we have! I'm from Viet Nam where has so many interesting places. Each place brings difirent colours. A place for entertainment, a lace for famous food, and a place for special voices ( like as Quan Ho),..etc. But I think you like the nation's capital- Ha Noi. There are modern malls. Like as Royal City, Time City,....They like a small city with the modest things. They have restaurants, shops, entertainments for children or adult and school, hospital, work office. Especially, there is the highest building- Kangnam building with 72 floors. We also have a stadium in Ha Noi - My Dinh stadium and I think it's the biggest stadium in my nation. In Ha Noi, there's a big house for my own cultures- Hanoi Opera House. You can know all about the Viet Nam's cultures through dramas, songs and something like that. It's really amazing! Do u want to come to Viet Nam?

Sweetypia's picture
Sweetypia 28 June, 2016 - 13:16

I live in Turkey. Turkey has many historical and fascinating places. For example: Efes Antic City in Izmir, Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Anitkabir in Ankara, Pamukkale in Denizli, Manavgat Waterfall in Antalya :)