Vocabulary exercise to help learn words to talk about what you do every day.

What time do you wake up on school days?

Comments

IreneTepoz's picture
IreneTepoz 3 August, 2016 - 16:26

Hi!
My daily routine is:
I usually wake up at 8:00 a.m. when my alarm clock goes off, after six minutes I get up and I make my bed, I go to my bathroom, I brush my teeth and I have a shower. At 8:20 a.m I have breakfast with my sisters, so I do my homework or I can see Netflix. I check my schedule and I go to school, I have my lunch at 4:30 p.m. When my school finishes I go to my house, I have a dinner with my family, I maybe do my homework at 9:00 p.m. I brush my teeth and I go to my bed at 11:00 p.m.

Denisse's picture
Denisse 3 August, 2016 - 16:17

Hello, Iwake up at 6:30 in the morning, I help my mom to be fence to work, I take breakfast and then rubble my house listening to music and if I have time I do a little exercise, then I get dressed and go to school and back to my home at 8 pm I talk famillia an on my time and I'm going to bed

Shadowhunter21's picture
Shadowhunter21 3 August, 2016 - 04:48

my daily routine
I first wake up at 9 am, I watch TV or listening to music while I check instagram , down to breakfast with my mom after I change , then I'll courses in photography and I go to school,

occideuro90's picture
occideuro90 22 February, 2016 - 11:12

i usually get up at 6:30 a.m.,i have breakfast,i brush my teeth and i prepare myself and my schoolbag.I go to school with a train,the train start at 7:40 am,i arrive at the station near the school at 7:55 am and i enter to school at 8:15

Eva2010's picture
Eva2010 9 November, 2015 - 21:07

In my school days, I wake up at 9:00 am, but since the school me need to the 10:00, I'm always late

Shadowhunter21's picture
Shadowhunter21 3 August, 2016 - 05:27

my daily routine,
usually I get up at about 9 am, I watch TV for a while I hear music while I check instagram, then go to breakfast with my mom and help her clean the house, these weeks have been attending courses in photography and after I turn to finish school, sometimes I go in at 2 pm and go until 6:30 or 7:20, when he has finished school I go to my house for dinner, do my homework, read for a while and finally falling asleep to 11 or 12 at night.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 9 July, 2015 - 13:47

Around six. Actually I'm a person with low blood pressure, so it takes time to get up after wakening and I have to set my alarm 30 minutes earlier…, I'm happy to be on a holiday morning!

cirqartur's picture
cirqartur 3 August, 2016 - 04:25

HI nandasc9 i reply your coment for a homework from my school ,I'll tell you my daily routine
i wake up at 9 am and i get up at 9:15 am
then i go to breakfast in the house of my grandmother
after i do some homework i prepare to go to the school
i stay in the school with my friends
at 7:20 pm i go to my house
in my house i do my homework ,y watch tv ,i use the computer and i listen music
at 11:30 pm i take a shower and then i go to sleep

fernanda2000's picture
fernanda2000 6 July, 2015 - 21:03

On school days, I usually wake up 6am but get up at 7
because I always watch tv in the morning