Look at these emails between a student and his friend who is studying in Scotland, then do the exercises to improve your reading skills.

Have you ever studied abroad? If you have the chance in future, where would you like to study?

Comments

RobRoy's picture
RobRoy 17 August, 2017 - 15:09

Unfortunately short English courses don't give you enough experience. They're more about adventure and good chances to meet new people but a have doubts about significant improvements of your English level. The short time courses in foreign country simply don't give you enough time.

yuppii1708's picture
yuppii1708 3 August, 2017 - 06:55

I have never studied abroad.If I have the chance in future, i would like to study in U.S.A or Singapore

Eman_'s picture
Eman_ 28 June, 2017 - 00:41

I have never studied abroad. My school offers them every year but I don't have enough money. If I have the chance in the future, I would like to study in UK or Japan.

SLMT's picture
SLMT 20 May, 2017 - 03:18

I have never studied abroad .If I have a chance, I would like to study in UK. Bcoz I am a big fan of Wimbledon :)

SLMT's picture
SLMT 20 May, 2017 - 03:17

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 19 April, 2017 - 15:35

No, I haven't studied anything abroad, but my school offers them in the higher grades, so I guess I might get a chance to do that. But if I do get a chance to, I would go to the NASA, or USA at least, 'cause I need to know what things I need to expect as an astrophysicist. Anyone knows what are the courses offered for astrophysics?

BRPAriasJuan's picture
BRPAriasJuan 16 April, 2017 - 07:20

I have not studied abroad, but if I were from my city. I would like to go to study automotive engineering in the USA because I think they have more advanced technology

dewi's picture
dewi 14 April, 2017 - 01:57

I have never studied abroad. And in the future, i would you like to study in England and Germany.

Nom0720's picture
Nom0720 19 March, 2017 - 16:42

Hello, I'm from Mongolia. I've been exchange student in Arizona, USA for 8 months. It's almost time to go. I'm going back in 3 months. I learned a lot stuff here. I've been in Grand Canyon and Casa Grande and my hostparents are planning to go Las Vegas. I'm looking forward it. Also I've been in Korea. Because my stepfather is Korean. I learned there for 4 years. Korea was fun too. After exchange student program I'm going Korea.

fay4's picture
fay4 16 October, 2016 - 19:32

I've never gone to study abroad . If I'd go , I prefer an islamic country to be easy for me to live without any sort of the problems that muslims face in the non muslim countries but if it wouldn't be like what I wanted I'd choose a society which accepts the differences

Aliceinthewonderland's picture
Aliceinthewonderland 30 January, 2017 - 12:48

Hi abeera! You would like to study in Canada? Why? Would you mind to share with us your thought?
From AliceW♡

Fado23fado's picture
Fado23fado 15 August, 2016 - 09:12

I haven't studied in another country until now. If i can a find a chance to go to university in other countries certainly i ll want to chose going to Australia for studying.

First of all, I like to make friends that are from another country too that's why i can get information about their culture, religion and history also learn different languages. Besides, i believe myself when i start to study in there i can easily improve myself in my subject. Because, according to my research about my subject, There are a lot of famous scientists that study in my subject in Australia but instead of that issue, my effort is vital importance for improving myself. I realize that point.

Secondly, I wonder about there. Just like a child. In my opinion, it is a mysterious country also so amazing. While i study in there i ll visit everywhere. i ll gain knowledge about everything that related to this country. I think that God created this country for me. At the end of my study, i ll be come true my dream so i know that i ll be feel satisfied also ll be proud of myself

Finally, I can't live without dreams. My dreams are my aims so i must run to behind of my dreams for feeling happy also satisfied at the and of the my life.

Garik's picture
Garik 8 October, 2016 - 12:29

Hi all, I study at college and I would like to find e-mail friends from all over the world. I am 16.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 8 October, 2016 - 14:51

Hi Garik! Welcome to LearnEnglish Teens. We hope you enjoy posting messages here on the site. Just to let you know that we don't allow users to exchange email addresses. Best wishes :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

hgsmf's picture
hgsmf 15 August, 2016 - 01:07

No, I have never studied abroad . If I have the chance in the future, I would like to study in London or in Los Angeles .

chimoconsti13's picture
chimoconsti13 19 May, 2016 - 01:28

No,I haven't because It's very expensive, but I would love to go to New York !!

LauraSD09's picture
LauraSD09 11 May, 2016 - 09:50

No, I never studied abroad, but If I have a chance, I would love to go to Scotland, because I like so much their culture!

ihssanPDZ's picture
ihssanPDZ 10 May, 2016 - 13:09

I don't study in the abroad because it's very expensive travel to other country
I would study if you give me some opportunity. I would like study in the Uk or France!!

Abell's picture
Abell 10 May, 2016 - 08:50

I haven't studied abroad because I haven't money to go to other countries. In the future if I have an oportunity I'll go to New York

Nylows's picture
Nylows 10 May, 2016 - 08:50

Hi, I studied in other country one year ago in Cadiz, Spain. It´s very stimulant study with other friends in class. I would study in U.S.A