Vocabulary exercises to help you learn words to talk about your home.

You voted 5. Total votes: 1254

What's your favourite room in your house? What do you usually do in your favourite room?

Comments

RussianPrincess's picture
RussianPrincess 5 May, 2017 - 19:29

My favorite room is kitchen, because I like cook.

7 users have voted, including you.
spiderman007's picture
spiderman007 17 February, 2017 - 15:42

My favorite room is living room. I usually sleep and play computer games in my favorite room.I love my living room because it is large. It is full of beds and space to play with my younger brothers.

19 users have voted, including you.
shosho604's picture
shosho604 4 February, 2017 - 11:51

my favourite is the bed room, cuz i sleep and do homework and i has every thing, and also sit with my friends a listen to music, and reed books

22 users have voted, including you.
hgsmf's picture
hgsmf 26 August, 2016 - 03:32

My favourite room is living room. In the living room, I watch the TV, use the mobile and sit with my family.

Diamondra's picture
Diamondra 4 July, 2016 - 17:23

It's my bedroom because it's specialy for me and I do my personal work in my bedroom

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 19 June, 2016 - 09:46

Phew.... I cleaned up my room yesterday.
I change the room layout and threw away unnecessary papers and trash in the bin!
It's nice for a change. I'm comfortable now! ✨

aviator's picture
aviator 18 June, 2016 - 13:04

my favorite room is living room. because there is a often crowded. my father watches tv so my mother and me talks about today. guest come it. there are flowers in the living room and ı love watering flowers

jimm9x's picture
jimm9x 23 January, 2016 - 11:53

My favorite room is my bedroom where I often sleep, study, and relax. I can do everything I want, none can bother.

Ken's picture
Ken 26 November, 2015 - 03:39

My favorite room is a dining room. I like the view from the window of the cheerful room!
☝( ◠‿◠ )☝

Amela123's picture
Amela123 25 November, 2015 - 19:22

My favourite room is living room because i watch TV there, and I enjoy painting and drawing with my friends. :)

cklj's picture
cklj 18 August, 2015 - 11:59

My favourite room is my bedroom. I share my bedroom with my sister. I feel better when I'm alone in my bedroom, because I can do whatever I want. I usually study for exams and read books in my bedroom, but in the free time I also listen to music, watch films and exercise. I don't like doing my homework in my bedroom. One of the reasons that I love my bedroom is the balcony. It's big, with a table and five chairs so I usually sit there with my friends during the summer. It's decorated with flowers that my mum takes care of.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 24 July, 2015 - 14:51

My favorite room is a living room where I watch TV, listen to music, read books and look up the sky lying on the sofa!! I often relax and enjoy myself there…. What? A lazy room? …could be!:)

olg1's picture
olg1 14 May, 2015 - 16:55

My fav room is a dining room.I like invite my guests and enjoy the meal there.By the way,there are two similar pictures for a bathroom and a dining room.

Frodo's picture
Frodo 6 May, 2014 - 12:06

My favourite room is my room, because i watched TV, read different books and i sleep