Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for things you find in the living room.

What do you usually do in the living room? Do you do your homework there?

Comments

yến's picture
yến 5 December, 2012 - 14:38

I usually watch Tv in the living room with my father and younger brother.
I do my homework in my room, I use a compurter in my room.

rreze's picture
rreze 5 November, 2012 - 13:09

homworks in the living room..? no..
I do my homeworks in my room, I read books in my room.. and only watch tv in living room.. :)

dorjeta nasufaga's picture
dorjeta nasufaga 4 November, 2012 - 21:20

i usually watch TV,sometimes i do my homework ..and i always read a book in living room :D

sujan's picture
sujan 13 September, 2012 - 10:50

I usually watch TV, sometimes I do my homework ...........AND sometimes I tAke my meal in living room so that my mother shout at me sometimes ............................ I LOVE LIVING ROOM .................. :P

niky_02nqn's picture
niky_02nqn 10 September, 2012 - 03:39

I often watch TV, use my computer, meet some friends, or,, listen to music,, nothing too fancy,
I usually do my homework in my bedroom but sometimes I do it at the living room,, :D

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 9 September, 2012 - 17:04

Hi mghasemirad! Thanks for letting us know about your interests. If you like science, you might enjoy watching this video about gravity. We have more science videos coming soon in the Video Zone so keep an eye out for them!

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Hussain Hussainy's picture
Hussain Hussainy 7 September, 2012 - 21:25

sometimes i play football and volleyball and i like this page i want learn english therfore usually i read some english books and watch tv.

ocean8409's picture
ocean8409 30 August, 2012 - 20:52

Sometimes watch tv, listen to music on radio and read school book.I dont play football.Becaue my mother very angry.ı am afraid than broke the vase in livingroom

ocean8409's picture
ocean8409 30 August, 2012 - 20:36

This is exercises to help learn words for things you find in the living room.Tank you for learn english teen.

eissa's picture
eissa 27 August, 2012 - 08:42

I usually watch a TV and a video and set there with my family. Sometimes I go there to relax and to read some books. I usually have my meal there.