Vocabulary exercises to help learn words to talk about air travel.

Have you ever travelled by air? What is the longest flight you have taken?

Comments

Lerara's picture
Lerara 2 April, 2017 - 20:19

I went to Greece few years ago. It was one of the most wonderful experiences in my life.
And I have not gone abroad sice that but i would love to!

reachforthesky's picture
reachforthesky 15 March, 2017 - 17:58

i've ever flied by plane many times and the longest flight i have taken is the flight which depart at hcm city and arrive at da nang airportm it lasts about half part one hour

Female's picture
Female 3 September, 2016 - 15:34

I'm just curious why does the majority of people tell about their flight experience here in the comments? What's gonna happen if I say I've never flied? Will someone pick me up and bring to the airport?

Ran's picture
Ran 7 October, 2016 - 17:26

hi female :) If you say that, I will say 'me too and I want to travel many interesting places over the world' :))

DaryMar's picture
DaryMar 31 July, 2016 - 19:33

Well, unfortunately, I have never flown on a plane but my aunt and uncle have done recently. They said it was one of the most stunning experiences in their entire life so I cannot wait to try out. But there is one point, I'm a bit scared of flights because in Russia we had two huge catastrophies that took place in the end of 2k15 and it made a bad impression. Nevertheless, I'd like to travel by plane one day and I hope it will be completely safe :D

angelcat's picture
angelcat 23 July, 2016 - 04:04

I did. I travelled to a lot of places. China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia. But the longest trip i had was from Singapore to America. I hope one day i can travel to England.

greenpepper's picture
greenpepper 7 June, 2016 - 05:36

I traveled to Singapore in 2014. That was the first time I had gone abroad. That was extremely amazing. Singapore is clean and modern. The people there are very friendly. When I asked the direction, they helped enthusiastically. I have not gone abroad since then. I hope to visit Australia one day.

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 5 November, 2015 - 20:24

Hi Believeit13,
At airports you usually see 'duty free' shops. They sell things like perfume, chocolates, drinks and luxury items and you pay a bit less because you don't have to pay as much tax.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)