Look at the poster for a lost dog and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do you have any pets?

Comments

hadia's picture
hadia 29 January, 2017 - 05:21

My love for cats is growing day by day.
Especially after reading books having catty.
He he. Must buy myself a cat.

Assooma's picture
Assooma 23 January, 2017 - 22:29

No i haven't actually I fond of cats its looks very cute but I don't want to get one because I must looks after it and I don't want to do that

Watermelon111's picture
Watermelon111 1 January, 2017 - 15:00

I don't have any pet but i want a cat but i can't because my mother is allergic to cats.

counting_stars's picture
counting_stars 18 December, 2016 - 08:09

I have a cat. She is black and her eyes are green. She is crazy sometimes but I love her very much.

iked's picture
iked 17 November, 2016 - 18:10

i do not have any pets but i love them very much. my friend has a dog who called it "max" . it is very cute and i hope to have one

sarfraz2003's picture
sarfraz2003 17 November, 2016 - 14:24

Hello LearnEnglish Teen Team!
I'm actually confused :( because i have done lots of exercises but not in a sequence so that my level doesn't increase so is it possible to delete my comments which are not a part of other conversations so that i can start all over.

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 18 November, 2016 - 10:34

Hi safraz2003! Don't worry - you've been doing a fantastic job! Are you referring to your 'level' as in your points (shown under your profile picture) or your level of English? We know you've been making an effort to write really interesting and relevant comments on lots of pages. You've written 55 comments (the shield) and got 920 likes (the cup) for them! We don't need to delete them, and also we don't want to! We are happy to have you as part of our community of users and we want to keep your contributions. If you're writing comments on our site and also doing some of the exercises on the pages, that is exactly the way to improve your English level. Try our level test to help you find the right pages for you - doing things of the right difficulty for you is the fastest way to improve. I would also recommend doing the exercises on each page in order - first the preparation task, then read or listen, then do the other exercises in order. That will help you to get the most from the page. Good luck and let us know how it goes! :) Best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

hadia's picture
hadia 16 November, 2016 - 15:15

I dont have any pet.
I have read in a newspaper that grey parrots have mind equal to a 6 year old child. They learn so fast. I want them too. They can talk and I want a talking pet. He he!!