Listen to the conversation about how to study better and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What things stop you from working? What can you do to study better?

Comments

Ken's picture
Ken 20 November, 2016 - 09:53

Simple!
Have a passion for living/studying!
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ very d(*⌒▽⌒*)b good 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Ken's picture
Ken 7 December, 2016 - 13:55

⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾ ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾ ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾

What's your passion for, hadia??

Ken's picture
Ken 27 December, 2016 - 13:43

Ha ha, we're together, hadia! :))
‎*॰ْ✧ً⋆。˚ᎶᎾᎾⅅ (ව̐ ˒̫̮ ව̐) ℕᏐᎶℍᎢ⋆。˚*ْ✧ं॰*

baroonmlk's picture
baroonmlk 20 November, 2016 - 08:21

The best way to study and to have no distractions is to put all the stuff you need around you ( like your books , note books , things for eating ) so you don't have to leave your lessons every time you need something , so you can concentrate on your lessons better , and concentrating on your lessons can help you to finish them much earlier than expected !!!!!

Lolostar's picture
Lolostar 19 November, 2016 - 13:52

Hey, i have a question ..
He said at first: " I do not know what to do "
so the answer for the question must be (True) NOT (False)
pleas recover the answers for the questions :D

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 19 November, 2016 - 21:08

Hi Lolostar! He says, 'I don't know what to do. I start off studying but I always end up doing something else.' So his problem is not starting studying. The problem is that he soon stops studying because he starts doing something else. Does that make sense?
Best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

MRTdf03's picture
MRTdf03 28 October, 2016 - 14:35

I think I get distracted and waste time because I use my phone to send messages and call my friends.
I get distracted because I go into the kitchen many times to eat. For me music isn't a distraction but when I study History or I have to revise subjects I don't listen to music.

dieuai's picture
dieuai 28 October, 2016 - 13:06

Surfing the Internet such as facebook stops me from working...I can stop surfing the Internet ,I can walk around garden of my house to study better..

Halia_04's picture
Halia_04 19 October, 2016 - 20:05

For me is complicated to study when I put my cell phone near me, because when I am "tired" of to study I catch it and waste my time

I put my cell phone on silence. I put near of me a coffee (because I'm a sleepy person) and sometimes I put too a cake and each time that I learn something of the things that I need to study I eat a little bit

jumong's picture
jumong 2 October, 2016 - 11:40

I am often in this situation. Everytime I read magazine on the internet over 30 minutes, I start off a working but end up other else.
So I will try to spend less 10 minutes to read magazine

Imanol2001's picture
Imanol2001 1 October, 2016 - 22:45

I used to listen to music to study but now I can't concentrate with music . Well It depends on what subject you study
for instance when I study mathematics I can concetrate very well with music but when I study biology or other subjects I need turn off music or my mobile phone

the_alchemist's picture
the_alchemist 20 August, 2016 - 18:46

My mobile and noise come from outside stop me from work. I can study better by turning my phone off and closing all windows.

ealkan's picture
ealkan 20 August, 2016 - 06:54

If you want be a good student you must study hard; If you want study hard you must be concentrate.
-No PC
-No smart phone
-No pet
-No too much friends :)

Ken's picture
Ken 1 August, 2016 - 07:37

No excuse and I just do it!
( つ•̀ω•́)つ・・*:・:・゜:==≡≡Σ=͟͟͞͞(✡)`Д´)