Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What kind of films do you like?

Comments

perutiona's picture
perutiona 6 December, 2017 - 15:40

I like manly the comedy movies, also I like to watch the fiction films and war films. In truth, I never liked to see romantic movies because I think them much sugar.

mydream2k2's picture
mydream2k2 29 September, 2017 - 02:11

I like films : comedy, romantic film, science fiction movie.... except horrnor films. But I never see a movie at cinema. All of cinemas in my city is so bad and I don't have time to go the other cities to watch film. That's the reason I always watch films at home.

Silent_Soul's picture
Silent_Soul 8 September, 2017 - 14:38

Most of the time, I like an action movie but sometimes I see drama movie. I see I see science fiction movie for trying to find out a new thing in my mind.

EmeraldStark's picture
EmeraldStark 19 August, 2017 - 23:21

I like sci-fiction films. My favorite films are IRON MAN and AVENGERS. I hate horror films.

SLMT's picture
SLMT 6 June, 2017 - 08:16

I like historical war movies,based on true events movies and biographical movies.Schindler's List is my favorite one.It's about a German businessman Oskar Schindler and how Jew had to lived during WW2.We can know historical facts by watching movies.Another movies I like are Hotel Rwanda,12Years a slave,Pianist,Saving Private Ryan & Patriots Day. U should watch them .

SweetCandy26's picture
SweetCandy26 31 May, 2017 - 12:08

I like sci-fi and action films more than a comedy. For me, comedies are a bit boring. I love action and adrenaline who is running though my vanes)))

ArtemSPB's picture
ArtemSPB 29 May, 2017 - 21:20

I like to watching films which make think about life or about nature. I don't like stupid comedy which destroy my brain. I like to watch horror but When I watch film with friends) I don't like to watch horror when I am alone at home.

nicolai's picture
nicolai 24 May, 2017 - 13:08

I prefer to watch romantic comedy but not those common story that you can guess easily what will happens in the end,I like something unique with mystery.

nastyazefda's picture
nastyazefda 14 April, 2017 - 08:46

I can't precisely tell what kind of films I like best. That's because I choose movies directly related to my hobbies and lifestyle. One of my favourite films is "Rokky" 'cause I'm a sportsman. Also "Chappie", because i like Die Antwoord a lot. And so on :)

ArmyJD's picture
ArmyJD 20 March, 2017 - 23:56

I like comedies because there are a lot of funny actors and actress and the stories are good. I laugh a lot when I watch them. My favourite comedy film is "A night at the museum". I watched the 3 chapters and I realle liked it. Also, I like horror films because there is a lot of blood and it's really scary. I think the scariest film is "The conjuring".

zahralafleur4's picture
zahralafleur4 17 March, 2017 - 09:11

hi guys how are you ? im zahra i like carton film and im interested when i see rymi films

Ken's picture
Ken 17 March, 2017 - 10:00

Hi zahralafleur4,
I'm fine, thank you.
I like the film that deal with social problems.

By the way, I'm wondering what rhyme films are....?
( ・᷄ꃪ・᷅)˞ᵋᵌ

nhijang's picture
nhijang 9 December, 2016 - 15:13

After a hard day, I often watch comedy with my family, it's so fun. Vietnamese actors are very humorous and good at making everyone laugh out loud :)